All teen and kid member reviews for Camp Lakebottom

Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2013

Don't even try.

A imported Canadian cartoon on Disney XD... hmm... wonder what to expect... Well, you'll expect poop and fart jokes everywhere. A TON of namecalling, which isn't really bad... It tries to be Gravity Falls on a camp, just without the funny. It's not scary, I don't think it even tries, It'll try at gross humor though! The cast of characters hasn't changed from other Canadian toons on Disney XD... A boy who hates girls and loves everything "awesome" His annoying super-diva sister. Fat friend, goth friend, same thing... The namecalling is worse than other shows and it used constantly. If you want humor and some good scares, go to Gravity Falls.
Teen, 16 years old Written bysillyninja11 August 23, 2016

what was Disney thinking?

this show is full or rude humor, name calling, fart and poop jokes and more. Personally I don't want this to be an influence in any kids lives. If they're being open to all these new name calling words it will for sure transfer to schools and playgrounds. All of these jokes that kids thinking are funny will just be repeated and I'm not sure about you but I don't want my kids calling there friend an idiot or moron and getting a call home from the school.