Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 22 kid reviews

Sort by:

Bad show

Every time it comes on Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson goes to my house and beats me up. Not good

I gotta a feeling

That tonight's gonna be a good night

Most likely a Weird Japanese Thing.

Trust me, it gets REALLY weird sometimes (to the point that you have to question if the writers were on drugs???). It's not my cup of tea, but if you like weird stuff like this, go watch it.

Joe Murray is a genius.

This show is really good. I like this more than Rocko's Modern Life. Even though I never went to a camp, it still interested me. I like how some actors from Rocko worked on this show.

Ages 7 and up

This was a great show.

This show was pretty d**n funny. I also like it's nice animation. The characters are pretty funny too. The voice actors did a great job as well. Why the f*ck did CSM give it 2 stars?

OK for kids 5+

Favorite Episode was "Movie Night."

I can't believe I used to hate this for a bit, I'm starting to like it

This show was created by the same Creator(Joe Murray) who created Rocko's Modern Life which was a bad show IMO. But I am starting to like this one. When it first came out when I was little in preschool I thought it I thought it was funny and I liked it. But a few years later, I started to lose my interest in it and thought it was pretty stupid. But going back and watching it on dailymotion I like it ands its pretty funny.

Nostalgia?

Okay, this was on in a mystical far away time when Cartoon Network was not a dying fish out of water.It was till filled with creative ideas but they still fell back ON immature humor.This was on when I was about...oh 9 or 10, and I watched it then.Although I never went through the stage of liking potty humor and such, I did like this.And again this does fall back to that.There was a whole episode where the first half's only joke was about how when you squeezed meat together it makes a sound similar to someone passing gas.Although a falsity this is an example of it's humor albeit not a good one.This show wasn't all that guy farted it was filled with-well I guess you could say lessons,more just stories about acceptance and freindship.But I didn't care about that when I was 9 which is about where the target audience is.