Parent reviews for Canticos

Bilingual sing-a-long series great for preschoolers.

Parent of a 4, 5, and 10-year-old Written bymjaramillo July 11, 2018

Adorable and super catchy

My kids LOVE these. They watch all of the episodes and sing the songs all the time. The songs are classic Latino nursery rhymes. Now my kids can sing them in English easily and start to learn Spanish. I love all the characters and how they relate to each other: the spider and the elephants - cute/funny. The three little chickie siblings with their different personalities. Highly, highly recommend!

Parent of a 4-year-old Written byCarod21 July 10, 2018

Really great videos in english and spanish

Love that I can show the songs of my childhood to my kids and I love to see them sing along. Now they sing them in two languages and it's pretty amazing!

Adult Written bymockup April 1, 2020

Spanish and english just like

that is a lot of videos inaproppiates and except that program on nick jr.
Just like my child of 5 years

Parent of a 1 and 4-year-old Written bywolfepereira October 12, 2019

If you're looking for great bilingual preschool content, this is it!

My kids love Canticos!

Adult Written bykkkklooo October 17, 2018
Adult Written byploooooo October 8, 2018
Adult Written byandmeorar July 17, 2018

Tremendous help

Raising bilingual children is an everchallenging task. Canticos helps to make it fun and engaging for our children

Adult Written bymagalimcd July 17, 2018

Bilingual fun and learning

These series of songs are perfect for your toddler who wants to watch the same video over and over again, but every time it repeats you can watch in a different language! It's a great way of introducing your child to a second language, or promoting them to speak spanish when you're trying to raise them bilingual. The songs are also very catchy and most of them I already knew from my childhood, I was surprised with how good the english translations of those nostalgic songs are. Characters are adorable and so huggable, I love the chickies and how they all have different personalities. i want to see more songs!

Adult Written bytdash00 July 14, 2018

Brings a smile to both the baby and to Abuela!

I love how these bilingual videos and apps bring the family together. The babies love them, and the abuelitas remember the songs from their youth. Great resource!

Parent Written byAshMommy July 3, 2018

Adorable!

My son loves the animations and the catchy music. I love that it's helping him learn a little bit of Spanish one fun song at a time.