Kid reviews for Carmen Sandiego

Globe-trotting thief's action-packed origin story.

Kid, 10 years old February 12, 2019

Educational and packed with action

Not going to give out any spoilers, but this show is educational but exciting to watch. Many fighting scenes but none are very violent and no blood. Carmen Santiego is a great role model and everyone can watch it.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysuperfan January 20, 2019

Educational and entertaining

I love the theme song and the show itself has great messages. It tea he's you about countries around the world and that you past doesn't define you. This show has made it clear that heroes don't always look like heroshand villians don't always look like villians.

Teen, 15 years old Written byCaptainWonder January 20, 2019

Great role model, she is smart and action packed

Carmen Sandiego may seem like a villain but she’s only stealing from other villains and even stops villains from harming other people. Carmen is smart and determined. Her experiences teach her that she doesn’t need anyone’s approval to know that she’s cabable and strong (which is a wonderful lesson to learn) Ivy is strong, smart and always stands up for herself. Julia Argent is smart and strong willed even if the inspector doubts that they need smarts to catch Carmen. There’s action and adventure and of course learning about different cultures and people. There are some violent and creepy characters and mentions of theats and killing others but nothing bloody. But those are the bad guys and Carmen and her crew always prevail. Even in the face of danger Carmen remains strong and resourceful. Which makes her a great role model for girls.

Kid, 10 years old March 17, 2019

My Sister Has Me Watch This Too Much

Very good! Despite various animation problems, such as a face feature switching sides (was that intentional?), this show has a clear plotline, but something about it makes me unsettled.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydemand05 March 7, 2019

Amazing! really, watch it!

Teen, 14 years old Written byprongs14 January 29, 2019

Really entertaining show!

AMAZING spin off of the original! I love the art work and animation of the show! Has great role models and messages

Kid, 10 years old January 29, 2019
this is such a cool show it pursues girl power I always learn something new about the world while watching this show .

Kid, 10 years old January 21, 2019

Amazing

Carmen Sandiego is an amazing show about a women thief, who only steals things so V.I.L.E. can't steal it. Carmen is independent, strong, intelligent, and confident. I think people of all ages can watch this but it may get confusing for kids under 7 years old. Please note, there a lot of fight scenes but nothing bloody.