Parent and Kid Reviews on

Cars on the Road TV show: Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 4 parent reviews

Sort by:

Ghosts? Demons? Seance? Horror??

It is getting more and more disappointing how often I have to preview kids material before my kids watch it these days. My son loves the movie Cars but unfortunately this series feels like a whole bunch of propaganda for highly inappropriate and creepy agendas. Why do children need to be watching demons instruct somebody on a seance to reach someone in the afterlife? Disney has failed miserably to put a series together that should be lighthearted and fun for kids to enjoy. Instead it seems like someone is using the guise of it to push horrendous topics on little eyes and ears. Wish I could’ve picked no age for appropriate viewing. A waste of time and out of principle we didn’t try other episodes.

Recration of Shining for kids? Wtf?

I loved this show watching it with my kids

Good but not as funny/silly as most Cars movies/shows

We've always loved anything Cars related, so kids were excited for this. They weren't as funny as we're used to as Disney seems to be making things more towards adults. There are some tongue in cheek and awkward moments. The third episode started with talking about a seance so we skipped that. Really not an appropriate episode for anyone under 10 because it's creepy, but adding that, I would say older than 10. The rest seem age appropriate for younger kids.