Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 5 kid reviews

Sort by:

horrible sieries

i would give 2 and a half ratings but i cant so... this was a horrible addition to the cars franchise and was probably just used for more cars merchandise. Cars 4 is coming out april 6 2025 hope that one isnt as bad as the sieries anyone who doesnt like the hausnted episode is a pussy btw

meh

I skipped the haunted episode. The show's okay

Seriously People

I love cars. It was so good. the first one was great. The second one was pretty good. And the third was fine. This show was pretty good. Any one who says this is for kids 15 and up is a MORON. This is a show for kids! If these are the types of parents that there will be in the future, than society is DOOMED!

Good show for a kids show.

It is actually entertaining for a little kids show. Owen Wilson and Larry the cable guy do add a couple of stars...

This is a nine

I am a fan and I feel so lucky to do the first review. But this should be 9 since this has a very scary scene in a haunted hotel with antifreeze instead of blood may scare sixes and there are scary twins. That may scare people. Also some freaking jumpscares that may scare the sixes so bad.