Kid reviews for Castle

Castle Poster Image

My FAVORITE!! Must watch 😉

This is my favorite show! The show is captivating, hilarious, interesting, it never gets boring! The characters are amazing you just see them develop throughout the series :) it’s the perfect balance between action, comedy, romance, and drama. Literally my favorite show. There are some violent images that are displayed in episodes and lots of dead bodies (not too graphic). Characters flirt throughout the show. Characters kiss and make out. No sex scenes or anything bad. Some of the victims have drugs on them but doesn’t show using. Actually it doesn’t have a lot of swearing I was surprised…. but sometimes they say b*tch. This is a great show that is clean overall and I love it! I think that if your kid is very mature 12 year olds can watch this.

1 person found this helpful.

DON'T LISTEN TO COMMON SENSE'S REVIEW THIS SHOW IS AMAZING!!!

I love watching this show with my mum, it's a little bit gory what with all the blood and dead bodies but it's super fun to watch it and try to figure out who the killer is before the detectives. The twists are always really unexpected and I love the show so much!! The characters are also pretty awesome and funny
1 person found this helpful.

Kids would be fine with it.

It's funny, sexy, action-packed (not over the top violent though.) It's a good show for families and will entertain people of all ages.

1 person found this helpful.

This is the only review you should believe!

I Love This Show Even OK For People In Their Pre-Teens As Long They Act Mature Enough! Great Show! Interesting and Action-Packed and Suspenseful but I Couldn't Stop Watching This Show! Addicting!!!!

1 person found this helpful.

Some episodes can be scary

This is a great show to watch, but parents should watch the episode,before watching it with their kids. Not as much violence as other shows.

1 person found this helpful.

Poor representation of Borderline Personality Disorder.

Castle poorly represents people with mental illness. For example, in season 7 episode 3 there is a killer who has borderline personality disorder. He is portrayed as very violent because of borderline. This is an issue because it can cause people to be afraid or to avoid people who have borderline. Most people who have this disorder do not become this violent, and this is mainly just hurtful to people.

Poor representation of Borderline Personality Disorder.

Castle is a great show, and I enjoy watching it--but it has many sex references, and has a few episodes based off of call-girl businesses and prostitution. As for swearing, it isn't bad at all. Violence is somewhat graphic, but it should be okay for teens. Other than that there are a few episodes that are involved in drug addicts, but, it too should be fine for teens. The relationship between Castle and his daughter (Alexis) is very sweet, and a great example of what a father-daughter relationship should be like. What I also like about this show is that the acting is great, and although some things in it can be cheesy, it still has a realistic sense to it.