Kid reviews for Catfish: The TV Show

Bad

i love it

love it

Great Messages

Nev and Max look into people who have been distant from the people they have met online. They look for the reasons for these people pretending to be someone else. Nev was catfished a while back and Max helped him look to find who it really was behind the phone and computer. His experience brought this show to start, wanting to help others. This show tells kids such as myself to never fully trust someone online, for it can hurt. Nev and Max are amazing role models, though they can have dirty humor at times.

Secret Of Life

It tells us kids that online dating is not okay . Especially if your gonna CATFISH people . It basically is a life lesson for kids age 10 and up if youre okay with what the show is about . Its a good message for kids my age

Shows the Dangers of the Internet Whilst Being Entertaining

i honestly don't understand why people find this so inappropriate. there are rarely any sexual themes or swearing. it shows how dangerous it can be to talk to people online. occasionally, they will be smoking or having a can of what appears to be an alcoholic drink, but why does it matter? we see that kind of stuff everyday! this show definitely isn't for 7-year-olds, but it shouldn't be restricted for 13-year-olds.

Good show

I really enjoy this show, it's also good because it really shows the dangers of talking to people online, there has only been about 2 episodes where the Catfish has turned out to be the person they said they were. There is no violence or sex, sometimes a bit of language but if it is a bad swearing word it has a beep over it.

It's a good show

catfish is a really good show! i think that 12 is a good age for this show. 11 year olds and younger wouldn't really get it. it would make them scared of the internet. but once you become a teen (12 not 13), you kind of get it more

Very Interesting show

Catfish is about people who lie about themselves online, saying they're someone who they're not. Sometimes they are who they say they are and sometimes they're not. This show isn't like most MTV shows. This can be sometimes inspiring. This show isn't like Real World,another reality show on MTV, which I've never watched because just watching the commercials nauseate me, Catfish Isn't trash like most of the other shows. There is nothing really inappropriate about this show (sometimes inappropriate references are said)

Good show. Older teens only.

I am a older teen. And this show is good. Its better than teen mom and other dumb MTV shows. But this show can sometimes be scary.or give a frightful appearance. It promotes to not lie on the internet and even cyber bully. But i would never let a 11 or 12 year old watch this no mater how mature or experienced they are. My parents wouldnt let me watch this untill i was 16. It appeals more to older teens and how as an adult how scary dating sites are. But being a tween and young teen watching this is unexceptable.

$ that it

My family sits and watches this show together except my 5 yrs. sis who to bored to watch it.