Kid reviews for Centaurworld

Centaurworld Poster Image

GREAT SHOW (PLZ READ)

ONE OF THE GREATEST SHOWS I HAVE EVER SEEN It... is really good. It is stupid and goofy in the best possible way. Zulius is the best character by far. Season 2 was great. So many lines I can quote with my sister. My whole family loves it. it's for all ages, but the reason I say 8+ is because there is a lot to follow. But it has a perfect mix of sus parts, funny parts, emotional parts, and random parts that don't make any sense. I don't have anything to say other than please watch it now.

1 person found this helpful.

I think it's pretty swell.

My brother and I love this show. It's a nice mix of zany and dark, with humorous moments as well as serious ones. It might not be to everyone's tastes though, so I will include a list of some of the more serious topics. Messages: Friendship and teamwork. The story centers around a warhorse who is transported to this cartoonish universe where everything is bright and the inhabitants break out into musical numbers, so we get to see her journey as she learns to work with the people around her and she shows some serious growth by the end of it. Role models: The thing I like about this show is that nobody is perfect. I want you to keep that in mind- every character has flaws. That being said, each character has something to bring to the table, whether it's determination, loyalty, or just being nice in general. Violence: Here's the list. War- lots of mentions, it's part of the story, and there's some fighting. Suicide- Episode 8 gets pretty heavy. Death- Hand-in-hand with war and suicide. One of the characters, a particularly scary side character, kills a bunch of minotaurs. Abuse- Mentions of it. The main villain is terrifying. Sex stuff- There's a running gag about one of the characters having a thing about mermen laying eggs, but that's about it and I don't think your kids will get it, and if they do then it's not going to bother them because they got it. Swearing- Made up words as stand-ins, some minor language like butt, and fart jokes. Normal stuff, really. Consumerism- Nope. Not at all. Substances- A joke about "special snow cones". Not much else. It really is an amazing show, with stellar animation and amazing songs.

1 person found this helpful.
I like the humor, I don’t care what ya’ll say.

idk how to feel

it is pretty good but the shows target audience confuses me. it has WAY too much potty humor for teens, mainly in season one (in my opinion). but it seems to dark for little kids. i would have liked it much better if there wasn't all the fart jokes

its good

Its a good show! the only reason i say 9+ is because in season 2, episode 1, malangella (the leader of the centaurs) is drunk, season 1, episode 8... watch the beginning, and the nowhere king's existence. Not too bad, though. also stabby is a minotaur (dont tell me hes a centaur, hes not) who was stabbed in the back, and killed a ton of minotaur, which is about as violent as a kids show can get. So i like it!

Very Funny and Cute

I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! At first glance IT just looks like potty humor and stupid stuff HOWEVER It Is a hidden gem and has great music. It cracks me up!

really good tv show that i loved.

Like the title says. But other than that this was the first bad guy in a KIDS show that actually KILLED someone. I've seen a lot of movies and tv-shows but this bad guy actually tried also I loved the ending. Spoiler warning ahead. so the show had a twist nding near the end and that ending bascily says that the nowheare king and the genlair is the same person.

Good but be careful

This show is like 10/10!! ***BEWARE OF ADULT JOKES AND SWEARING*** The swearing is cut of and they literally keep saying "nuts" and "flonk" in season 2. S 1 is MOSTLY clean(ish)... uh one character said she likes watching merman .... lay eggs .... um yeah...

Deceptively dark animated musical

While this show may look like it is for young children, that is really not the case. First of all, especially in the second season, there is a lot of alcohol reference. Additionally, the main character basically commits suicide on screen, and there is much more violence than you would expect (mentions of crushing skulls, one character named "Stabby" who repeatedly gets stabbed, on screen character death). While this show is definitely not for the age range it seems to be for, it is still a really good watch for older animation fans. (side note: the word "crap" is used)

Stunning Show - Not What It Seems!!

It's not as it appears, with a suicide allegory at one point and a dark, disturbing villain who will always keep you on the edge of your seat. A great pick for musical fans - with multiple Broadway stars, but I'd definitely avoid younger children watching this show.