Kid reviews for Chambers

Blah haunted-heart transplant horror has gore and frights.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2020

Great unique story!! A creative, horror version of 13 reasons why

Theres a few sex scenes and nudity but it shows the nudity only when they have to. There is violence when the main character starts slicing up her hand, and there are some other scenes of violence too but they are not too bad. The main thing that is scary is the suspense and the intensity and just the story. The story is great. VERY VERY dark.

Teen, 15 years old Written bymidnightmoonlight June 17, 2019

A very outstanding show !

This show isn’t like any other show that you’d see on Netflix it goes into the haunted side of things with the just right amount of twist. It would definitely be something that you could watch alone or binge together with anyone

Teen, 13 years old Written bydrewjb May 13, 2019

meh

It was a cool concept, but it was too slow, and the end was too little, too late. I couldn’t decide if I liked the show or not, and I still don’t really know. Parts of it were good, parts of it were not. This show was mixed in its sexual stuff and violence. There was bare breasts for a minute, but they only show them when they need to show them. There is also little violence, but when it does happen, it’s very detailed (and gross.) Don’t even get me started on the scene where like 50 mice run out of her chest. The worst thing about this show was that the main character (Sasha) is the WORST. On the other hand, the other characters were all played by good actors and were likable. I’d recommend this to someone who likes drama (and I guess horror too, even though I would skip this one if you were looking for a good horror show) and has nothing else to watch.