Parent reviews for Chappelle's Show

Edgy, brilliant comedy that's best for adults.

Adult Written byDisneyFan April 9, 2008

Brilliant

A wonderful show, but probably not for most kids. We have the shows on DVD and only allow our son to watch select skits. We also discuss why certain things are said and done on the show to make a point, but that these aren't things that you should say in real life.
Adult Written byFlanders D. April 13, 2018

Funny and awesome!

This is so funny but make sure you are 11 or older. I wouldn't advise you to watch if you are under 11!

Parent Written byBartt T. March 25, 2017

2017 Dave Chappelle Show

Okay. Let's see where to begin. His original shows were creative and funny, but I recommend it only for very mature audiences 21+. His new shows on Netflix are not good at all, nor or they creative. I don't recommend the 2017 stuff to anyone at any age. These guys say it best: http://www.hudoos.com/netflix-dave-chappelle/

Parent of a 11-year-old Written bymikeisawesome123 March 10, 2011

My kid and I love it.

Cursing and racial stuff but I love it!!!

Parent Written byPlague December 17, 2009

Chappelle's Show

Hilarious! Dave's impersonation of Rick James almost made me drop dead laughing. This show would make even the most emotionless people chuckle.
Adult Written bypoetsnger April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydylanis21 April 9, 2008

i laughed a lot!!

i love this show!! chappelle is soooo funny!!! but i wouldn't say it's okay for people under 13.but if your 13 or older.watch!!!
Adult Written byChris LP April 9, 2008

Very Funny show!

It was originally TV-MA, but changed to a TV-14. Very funny show for persons 13 and older.