All teen and kid member reviews for Charlie and Lola

Teen, 13 years old Written bytreybear13 February 8, 2011
i love the disney tv show you won't miss lt
Teen, 16 years old Written byopalescent June 13, 2015

Best little kid's show EVER!

I'm way older than 3, and I still LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! Whenever I visit my family in the UK, I always watch this show with my sister (okay, mainly because there aren't any other good TV shows to watch). I adore all of Lauren Child's artwork. It's so simple and lovely. The storylines are brilliant, and very realistic. Everything always end up fine, and there are basic (and mandatory) lessons weaved into each story. The accents are adorable, and Charlie and Lola really are similar to real-life siblings. I haven't heard of any parent who doesn't like this great show. "Charlie and Lola" was basically my childhood. That and "Peppa Pig" and "Angelina Ballerina", two of the best kids' shows of all time. I'm too old for those two, but with "Charlie and Lola", you can never go wrong. Out of all the kids' shows I've ever seen, I'd recommend this one most of all.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday September 19, 2010

A show that is actually safe for kids to watch!

It is so neat, I definitly recomend the show, I even watch it, mostly because it makes me feel happy! The music at the beginning is actually really spirit lifting (I have a really strange style-get over it) Lola is really creative, and the siblings are really caring, its not completely made to educate (why do ALL shows have to?) and the animation is really cool. And it proves to American's that the British do other things besides sip tea all day.
Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2010
I'm 10 years old and I still buy the DVDs :D Best little kid show ever!
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2010

i ADORE this show!

i'm 12 years old but this is really cute and teaches kids lessons re: imagination. i watch them happily myself!
Kid, 12 years old December 12, 2008
Charlie and Lola is truly the best program in the Playhouse Disney line-up, as it lacks the corny dance numbers and overused plotlines; not only that, but the animation is a treat to look at and can be quite some fun to watch, even for people my age on rainy days (I watch it many times, and I was surprised to know that my friends did too). Charlie is a better sibling than most of us-- he watches over his sister, and while he has his own social life, he makes time for her too. Lola seems to respect and admire her brother, and that's a quality that younger siblings should have. Kids can also read the Charlie and Lola books by Lauren Child, which are what this series were based off of.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 12, 2010

I LOVE this show! I admit it!

I can't say a single thing bad about this show, not a single thing. I think its cute, imaginative, creative, funny, Lola talks cute, the colors and the animation is cool too, I like the theme song, it makes me feel happy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byleahcar November 2, 2013

Life lessons taught sweetly with this sibling relationship

Charlie and Lola is a show which focuses on the relationship between 7-year-old Charlie and his little sister Lola. Lola has a long way to go in life. In each episode she makes mistakes, as a result of making poor decisions. However, Lola always learns her lesson and, with the help of Charlie, corrects her mistakes. Charlie and Lola sometimes disagree, but because of their strong bond and love, they hug and makeup afterwards. What I like about this cartoon is, while it does have a moral for each episode, it doesn't 'drill' it into your head. There is no formula or breaking the fourth wall, which can make a show annoying after many episodes. Lola has a vivid imagination, so there are a lot of imagine spots with music, which is entertaining to watch. If you have very young children, I definitely recommend this show. I used to love it when I was younger.
Teen, 15 years old Written byYoshiGuy May 16, 2013

Great show!

This show is great for children. It's actually one of my favorite shows!
Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2012

Wonderful

This is a delightful cartoon with creative animation, simple but good writing, and believable characters. Highly enjoyable even for preteens. My sister and I both still like it, and I think it's one of the best children's programs out there.
Teen, 13 years old Written byferret lover April 20, 2011

i love Charlie and Lola!

I love Charlie and Lola! the books and the TV show are cute.It also teaches things that are in every day life.
Kid, 10 years old February 22, 2011

READ ME!

Even when I am 10 I still like it! Although I think my 3 year old friend likes it more than me!
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 19, 2011
I actually like this show. i dont like most of the new playhouse disney shows but i actually like this one.
Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014

fantastic

fantastic
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2011

Good Messages

I used to watch this show as a little kindergardener. Still never gets old,
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

Very Cute Show I Watched When I Was Little!

I love this show. It's wonderful, really, really wonderful! I couldn't wish for more out of this show. Lola is so silly and Charlie just takes it so well! I love the positive-ness of the show!
Kid, 5 years old December 8, 2008

Not for me but babies

I think this is a show for babies aged 1-4. Its a little strange to me but to babies will be glued to the television.