All parent member reviews for Charm School

Adult Written byshunta April 9, 2008

It was funny

Imyself was just happy to see you put Larissa and the rest of those girls off and I really hope and pray that leilen win because she is a very strong person for taking what those tramps was saying to her.
Educator Written bytm124 September 28, 2009
Girls get in fights, one episode in which Larissa gets pulled away from a fight with Leilene by Becky, still yelling and using "B*tch. She uses F*ck several times. A*s is used by Saaphyri.
Adult Written byeagle_wings2000 April 9, 2008

Dear God

If any kind of show promotes sex, drugs etc should be taken off the air because you never know who could be watching and it will send the wrong message to any body rather their 12 or 21, sex before marriage is wrong, drugs are wrong, drinking is wrong and there is to much of that on tv already I say take all shows like that off the air.
Adult Written byJenni72 April 9, 2008

stupid

Why is this even on tv?
Adult Written byMahaloha April 9, 2008

Just what these girls need

These young women are the right candidates for this show. However, their behavior is no different from many of our young women in America today. In fact, completing Charm School should be a requirement for graduating from high school. **That goes for our young men also.
Adult Written byKOOMER88 April 9, 2008

BEYOND FUNNY

THIS SHOW MIGHT BE LOOKED DOWN UPON BY SOME, HOWEVER I FIND THIS SHOW TO BE SUPER FUNNY. BECAUSE IT AMAZES ME HOW PRODUCERS ACTUALLY COME UP WITH SUCH SHOWS.. HAVE WE NOTHING BETTER TO WATCH. BUT I GEUSS NOT SEEING HOW I CATCH A FEW EPISODES HERE AND THERE.. AND NO IM NOT LAUGHING WITH THESE GIRLS I'M LAUGHING AT THESE GIRLS, BECAUSE THEY ARE ON NATIONAL T.V. DEGRATING WOMEN WITH THE WAY THEY CARRY THEMSELVES AND SPEAK TO EACH OTHER. BUT THEN AGAIN I GEUSS THIS SHOW IS FOR THEM TO LEARN HOW TO ACT.
Adult Written bysirluv88 April 9, 2008

embarrasing for larisa

This was very entertaining but very embarrasing to most the people involved. Only a couple people can be proud of how they acted on the show. Larisa was the biggest joke thru the entire show and learned not one thing. Brook was a joke as well with her behavior at the party. Laleine was cool. It seemed racist about the wrong people being booted from the show for awhile. Can anyone tell me why Saphare won? I would think the black community would be pretty ashamed at the black ladies behavior to say the least, just as I was with Brooks behavior