Kid reviews for Cheer

Engrossing docuseries follows cheer team champions.

Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2020

Great show

Great show! Definitely would recommend 11 and order there’s a couple parts you should skip but otherwise it’s awesome.

Teen, 13 years old Written byaginocchio May 11, 2020

Super Great Roles Models

Cheer is and inspiring show great for anyone even if you aren't interested in cheer! Most of the content of the show is appropriate for all ages but there are a couple things that are not. As the show goes into the back stories of many of the cheerleaders on the Navarro team there are some sad and slightly disturbing stories. Some of these include stories about loosing parents and being inappropriately touched by thought to be trusted "friends". Besides those scenes the rest of the show is great! There are great themes of putting in hard work and working as a team. This show will make anyone wish they were a cheerleader!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written bySiliisab March 18, 2020

A good show!

I've only just started the show, so I don't really have a full rating yet, but so far, it's very good. It shows some of the real problems that happen. I haven't gotten to the language parts, but by the reviews, I hear their is quite some language. . .

Teen, 14 years old Written bymangelax January 26, 2020