All parent member reviews for Cheerleader Nation

Adult Written bySportsMom April 9, 2008

Great Mother and Daughter Show to watch

My daughter and I watch cheerleader nation every Friday night. It is awesome. And shows that cheerleading is a real sport. And the girls are so much fun to watch they are so supportive of each other.
Parent of a 16 year old Written byKateT8 July 21, 2010
The mothers of these Lexington cheerleaders are SICK puppies. I went to high school in Lexington and I HATE the message my hometown is giving through these shallow, self-centered selfish mothers who live vicariously through their daughters. The fact that this show is even aired shows that LIFETIME is desperate for subject material. I hope other mothers out there are showing some common sense and allowing their daughters to be who they are.
Parent of a 8 and 10 year old Written byshoerster August 11, 2010

Love this show!

Adult Written byfromthecanyon April 9, 2008

A funny show...great for how not to act!!!

My daughter and I watch this show together. I think it's a good social lesson on how not to raise your kids. Our favorite quote has been "If I don't make cheerleading, I don't know what I'll do. Cheerleading is my life." We have great discussions on how there is more to life than popularity, cheerleading and putting all your eggs in one basket. Kids need to be more well rounded and realize that if you miss being a kid that you'll never get that time back. The girls and coaches are over the top.
Adult Written bynazmom April 9, 2008