Parent reviews for Chicago Med

Chicago Med Poster Image

Went downhill

Was a good show. Interesting characters, tense situations, good interaction between actors. Then the whole thing went woke. Way to much woke. Not what I want my grandkids watching.
2 people found this helpful.

The actors are uneducated - can't even pronounce Alzheimer's correctly!

Season 7 episode 13 the doctor and nurse could not even pronounce the simple word Alzheimer's. They said Alz-Timers!!!!!!!! There is no "T" in the word people. 1st year med students know the correct pronunciation. Embarrassing to watch. Why didn't the producers catch the mistake????????

Fantasia!

Excellent acting and script couldn’t be better, in real life none of the Doctors and Nurses are like that. The show emphasizes in the compassion, care, understanding from a human to another humanr, In the USA one is afraid to go to a hospital because to afterward charges for life? And the Doctors in ER treat patients like a number or a subject like a number or subject.

Chicago Med - Love it

Great family show. Shows some shots that are very medical. Close your eyes for 2 minutes each episode if you don’t like the blood and guts parts. Great show. Maggie is the best. Great inter show actors from CPD and CFD. Love it.

Episode aired March 4, 2020 was very disappointing for one reason disappointing for one

Episode aired March 4, 2020 was very disappointing for one reason. They had a kidnapping. The assailant used the curse expression GD. Never heard that on any of the Chicago shows and I watch every one of them since their debut. Since when is that ok? And am I to expect that again? May to to remove them from my watch list

Music

Great story line. But music is so loud you can’t hear all of the conversations!

This show is an amazing show!

As Chicago med being my favorite show, I recommend it to anyone who is into medical stuff. Everything looks very real. Almost like someone it just carrying around a camera in an ER. I've seen lots of behind the scenes and they have an amazing special effects team. So in conclusion, I really think you should give Chicago med a try.

The worst hospital-based show ever!

If I were to have to go to this hospital for whatever reason I'd be AMA immediately. So robotic, no expressive facial emotion, and the music is like something that no one could sell from any app. Oh, and there must be bunch of Republicans writing this, fact-check please! I tried, for the very last time, to watch it again tonight, I am so done.