Kid reviews for Children of the Whales

Dreamy anime fantasy hobbled by awkward storytelling.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySnikuurs July 2, 2018

Great!!!

This show/manga is amazing in and of itself. I agree with the previous review that it has a captivating story line and you can really connect with the characters. There are some flaws, such as the characters not being thoroughly explored, but you've got to remember that this book/show was created from an old manuscript taken from an idea shop. I believe that the author has made such an amazing manga and show out of it without changing too much of what was already there. I would very much recommend that you watch/read this for yourself and see if you like it!

Kid, 11 years old May 19, 2020

Really good

I thought this was a very good series.
The best thing about it was the nosse.
The worst thing was the jesters.
I think this good for developed 11 year olds.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTimothy_Springs August 6, 2018

Cute

It's a really good show!!! I loved it the first time I watched it!!! It has such great messages and I think that kids that are used to that stuff would be okay with it!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byRoxie P May 15, 2018

I love this show!

I know that not a lot of people have heard of this manga/show , but I urge you to give it a chance. It has a captivating storyline and characters that you can really connect with. I really poured my heart into this manga/show, it is super underrated! It does have some violence so be aware of that, but for me, it does not ruin it.

Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2021

It all matter on how mature you are.

I'm 12 years old and this is awesome, I love the characters, the concept, the plot. Basically everything. Only watch this if you can handle the gore and the violence though.

Teen, 13 years old Written byXoe September 28, 2020

I don't know what it was but this show is incredible!

It was amazing I love the world and the characters, I just really hope they renew it for a second season.

Teen, 13 years old Written byV-chan February 4, 2020

Well not 14 + for some people

Well you see I know a lot of kids that grew up on fullmetal alchemist brotherhood from a young age so I’m used to blood,stabbing, gore and stuff like that so I think 14+ is a little far I just started watching the anime but if your a kid reading this under 14 and you have watch stuff with blood go ahead and watch it
I’m just saying this because death note on Netflix is rated for ma (mature audience) but there’s nothing bad that kids (11-12+) should not be watching just killings

Teen, 13 years old Written byTimelessYouth June 13, 2019

I loved it

Ok I put 13 and up only because 14 is a little to far... this show has A LOT of blood! Most get stabbed or shot (its shown)! I’d say matured 13s or kids that are ok with blood!! Otherwise wonderful plot, couldn’t stop watching!

Teen, 14 years old Written byIsekaiseeker March 5, 2019

Not for the faint of heart

If you are not okay with certain things including child murder than I suggest not watching it but is still pretty good