Kid reviews for Chill with Bob Ross

Mellow artist paints soothing landscapes in relaxing series.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLoranikas303 January 19, 2020
Bob Ross was my childhood!. He teaches kids how to be a talented painter and he’s an amazing role model. My Dad puts my 3 yo sis to watch Bob Ross, she likes it. I love to draw, even I drew Pixar fanart. Some pictures made me want to draw and using my imagination. I was a Bob Ross fan when I was 3 after I watched a movie, I can copy my art. I use markers and crayons to doodle walls and I made it messy. My sister does do, she likes coloring. Now I’m become talented. If I were older, get extremely talented. You can check out my art and drawings. I drew Pixar, WALL-E, and Random things. Don’t worry, it’s appropriate. Some little kids draw it creepy. Big kids and teens draw it well, my drawings are pretty well now. I used google sites if it’s safe for me. I have a G rated memes, it’s really funny. My cousin did it too.
My art is really fun and cool! Even I have stories. Check it out! I’m a Common Sense artist!.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJesseJean September 2, 2019

8+????

8+ really there is absolutely nothing wrong with bob ross and he is an amazing role model. Anyone can watch it and it’s fun.

“It looks like a great day to be alive, well everyday is a great day to be alive” -bob ross

Teen, 15 years old Written byIPlayGuitarHero March 23, 2020