Parent reviews for Clifford the Big Red Dog

Kids will love this big dog with lots of smarts.

Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 October 6, 2009

a great show

a great show for all kids 2 and up.

Educational Value
Parent of a 2, 7, 10, 13, 13, and 15 year old Written byJustBeYourself April 12, 2011

Adult Written byJEDI micah September 8, 2012

THE BEST SHOW FOR LITTLE KIDS!!!

Whenever this show came on PBS, I thought it was the best thing to watch on this channel! I love Clifford! I wish I had a dog that big! This, along with Arthur, is perfect for little kids! They will learn the positive role models and messages, even education, that this show and the books have to offer!

Educational Value
Adult Written bySSburk April 9, 2008

Elizabeth is Lucky!

My daughter loves this show in every way! She wishes she was Elizabeth and I bet there are a few others that do too. There is always a lesson to be learned and playing together means a lot. This is always one of my first picks for her.
Adult Written bytemitchell April 9, 2008
Adult Written byanf143637 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byvalerie1299 April 9, 2008

cute!

Who can pass up Clifford? My dd (4) loves the books and the show. Teaches manners, how to treat others and has great life lessons.
Adult Written byjsheffey April 9, 2008

great show

Clifford is by far my favorite morning show for my kids... my girls love the variety between the kids and the animal shows. My girls really pay attention, and I've seen some of the lessons taught in the show rub off on them already..
Adult Written byzbigreddog April 16, 2016

A classic

Brings back fond memories.
Adult Written byNeversideFaerie June 27, 2017

A funny and heartwarming classic!

When I was about six, this was my favourite show and I'm not surprised I liked it! Not only is it a good-natured show for young viewers filled with positive messages, but it's got an excellent cast of characters, the plots are relatable and there's lots of brilliant humour too.

Parent of a 3 year old Written byAkyaa M. November 3, 2017

Clifford the Classic

Clifford is an outstanding show for character building and stresses the importance of honesty, sharing, not stealing, being kind, standing up for others, etc. The messages mean we will need to watch Clifford as my son keeps growing. It's a gentle, safe show and a great complement to the Clifford series books. We love that Emily Elizabeth is an upstanding citizen as well.

Parent of an infant, 4, 4, 5, and 8 year old Written byMia Lavared October 18, 2016

Canceled :(

This show got canceled BTW, but it was a good show.

Parent of a 9 year old Written byDigiGoggleHeadBoy September 10, 2018
For 2-8 year olds. Meet Clifford and his friends as they hang out and go through things that kids will also go through. Their website: http://pbskids.org/clifford/

Adult Written byPandaMuffin384 July 30, 2018

Very positive!

This show will be removed from Netflix next month which will make me and my siblings kinda sad since we watched it a few years ago when we were younger. It teaches very positive learning skills like for example: Be Truthful or Be Kind or Overcoming Fears. Honestly my family would give this a 6 star rating.