Kid reviews for Clifford the Big Red Dog

Kids will love this big dog with lots of smarts.

Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2014

Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 12, 2010

Very cute, and friendly show to watch!

Kids will love this big red dog, it has alot of education to be seen!

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Clifford!

I think Clifford is a show that teaches kids how to hadle social conflicts.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 12, 2012

I knew Clifford was gonna have 5 stars!

I love the spin-off too! I like to watch a lot of TV! I've seen a lot of shows,so if you wanna read my reviews,I have A LOT! That's PROOF about how I like to critize many Shows,Movies,Video Games,ect.Clifford The Big Red Dog is one of the BEST memories of my childhood! Great animation,positive messages,very edacational,and there are A LOT of positive role models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old September 13, 2010
I. LOVE. THIS. SHOW. CLIFFORD IS BEAST.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 5, 2009

A little boring!

It may be a big dog, but it sure is boring. It may not be kiddy, like Barney, but not as good as Arthur.
Teen, 17 years old Written byMaya16 May 23, 2016

Relaxing and enjoyable tv and book series for younger children

Clifford is an enjoyable show with great messages. Every character in this show has their flaws but are like able.

Kid, 8 years old January 22, 2011

Teen, 15 years old Written byGMWlife December 16, 2017

Amazing!

Clifford taught me so many valuable lessons in life. The characters always learned from their mistakes, and the plot was always interesting. Even though, Clifford was cancelled in 2003, it was still on the weekday schedule on my local PBS Kids station (UNC-TV) until 2013. I love Clifford the Big Red Dog!

Kid, 12 years old June 27, 2012

"Everybody Loves Clifford" Isn't an Exaggeration By Any Means. I LOVE This Show, and So Will Your Child.

As far back as I can remember, Clifford has been in my life reminding me to "play fair", "be kind", "always try your best" and "be respectful." I don't know about all the parents out there, but those are definitely characteristics that I would want MY child to have. Clifford, T-Bone, and Cleo have honestly helped mold my personality into what it is today, and to be honest (no arrogance intended here) , I'm pretty proud of what kind of person I am; and I owe this show (and these books) a lot of credit. There are SO many kids nowadays who I just don't understand. They're constantly rude to everyone. Teachers, students, and just about anyone else, and when I see that-- I silently think to myself: "Somebody wasn't raised on Clifford the Big Red Dog...." And 9/10 times, I'm right. You can tell. Kids are STRONGLY influenced by television in both positive and negative ways these days-- and let me tell you, this will benefit your child greatly. I absolutely love this show-- and I still watch it sometimes! Out of 5 possible stars, I'd give it 6.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 19, 2010

A cute doggie show

Clifford is a fun show for little kids, and kids who love dogs would be charmed with this series/ I have to admit that I myself can watch this show! There are good messgaes, and the role models are postive, but Jetta can be snooby at times. But little kids probably won't notice it

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

i like it

I think this is a pretty good show. Good for kids 3+.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviefan115 July 25, 2012

I love you, Clifford

This show was one of my favorites while I was growing up, and that was beause Clifford and his friends are such good role models, and though they make mistakes, they always correct them. Plus, he's cute.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 9, 2010

fun kid friendly show i used to love.

i used to love this show when i was a youngster. it teaches lessons in a very fun way. Kids will love this big red lovible dog!

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus July 14, 2012

Really good!

Great for young kids. Good messages and somewhat educational. Fine for all ages.