All parent member reviews for Code Lyoko

Parent Written byShugocharafan88 January 7, 2013

» This song totally describes my life right now.

When I saw the little dot i thought there was a speck on my computer so i tried to wipe it off
Adult Written byHaloFreak123 April 9, 2008
This show sucks.
Parent Written bySupercomputer1 June 11, 2012

The parents that are disappointed in the show or don't let their kids watch for the reason that the character Yumi is show in her undergarment should not be in issue, for an instinct we see girls wearing that kind of wear almost everyday when it is summer break as they are wearing their bathing suit. It does not reveal less then what is being revealed in the sens, sure it is a different surrounding but is still the same situation.
Parent of a 4 and 8 year old Written byCodigoLyokoFan November 28, 2010

Bit iffy for under-6ers

I wouldn't actually recommend this show to under 5's, but my 4-year-old son loves this, as does his 8-year-old sister. My main concerns for the little one are mild violence and that he doesn't really follow the plot all the way through. Still, the goodies always end up defeating evil, and it shows values of team spirit and working together.
Parent of a 15 year old Written byjamesbonddarthvader May 5, 2010

The only thing that be a little disturbing is that the girls are sometimes found in thier under garments.
Adult Written bystyxnshaw April 9, 2008
The only reason I rate this at TV-Y7 is that, with the talk and travel between the two dimensions, it could get confusing for anyone younger. Other than that, I think it is great. I even like to sit and watch it with my kids!
Adult Written bydragon ball April 9, 2008

good show

I agree.......mostly for me there is a little too much making out for little kids. TV-PG s