Parent reviews for Codename: Kids Next Door

Codename: Kids Next Door Poster Image

Game

A show from the golden age of entertainment

gone are the days when kids shows are good and fun, now they are all just mind numbing dumb comedies don't listen to the bad reviews for this show, they probably do not let their teenager watch something like last air bender because their is conflict in it.

Feel like I need to defend this

I grew up watching Nickelodeon, aswell as Teletoon and YTV as I'm from Canada, and I absolutely adored this show as a kid and still do today! With a stellar voice cast including the likes of the legendary Dee Bradley Baker, this show is easily one of the most creative and enthralling shows that aired back in the day, and I can say without a doubt that I certainly wouldn't have entered the business of electronics repair were it not for the characters in KND and their inventions! I feel like alot of parents dont seem to grasp the value of writing-over-message, a show that focuses too much on teaching a lesson isnt going to keep your kids attention and isnt going to be a memory that sticks around in your kid's mind. That's why shows like Spongebob are almost universally loved by everyone from young kids to mid-late 20's adults, the writing and comedy comes before the underlying messages. Kids love slapstick comedy aswell, which this show has plenty of, and its interwoven universe linking to other shows from the Cartoon Network like the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and Ed, Edd 'n Eddy was so incredibly cool for a kid to get to see their favourite characters together in one film. Everybody loves a crossover! Plus kids also love a good fight scene, provided you arent showing your kid a show like this at too young an age, as in too young to understand the context surrounding said fight scenes , I'd say about 8, theres really no issue with it. This show doesnt really have any innuendo or anything either, which I know alot of people take issue with despite the fact that it would almost universally go clean over kids heads. All in all if your kid likes super heroes or likes tinkering and fun inventions, I reccomend this show wholeheartedly, I think its viewable on Amazon Prime Video and It was also released on DVD by Shout Factory! I believe.

Best Show Ever

This show is not violent or scary at all. All of you are just sensitive parents that doesn't like there little Aden watching a perfect Cartoon Network show, and also there is not one use of bad language. #smd4lyfe

I hate you common sense media

Common sense media gives so many good tv shows less than 3 stars for instance chowder and flapjack. This is absurd as these tv shows were my childhood, They should absolutely be shown to children. Not only are they entertaining they also toughen the kid up and each them independence. What are the kids of this generation supposed to watch? The trash teen titans go? Apple and onion? Youtube kids that is full of poop jokes? What are they? Le monke? You lemons. Give these amazing shows higher than 4 stars.

I grew up watching this show

Well me being 20 years of age and remembering watching this show while i was younger i find it funny back then but presently there is allot of subliminal messages that help me out along the way of my childhood and i owe that to them it presents a strong friendships and a strong leadership and what to be like if you want both

THE BEST

AWESOM SHOW I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HECCK THAT 1 STAR GUYH IS TALJKIGN ABOUT HE SUCKS