Kid reviews for Codename: Kids Next Door

Codename: Kids Next Door Poster Image

Amazing show with a deep message about childhood

Here's a note for all of you kids out there: Childhood should be embraced and worth enjoying while it still lasts. Because once you're no longer a child, things might get bad for you, and you have to worry about taxes, etc. Think about this and how it could affect your actual life in the real world. That's the message KND gave out to tons of kids in the early 2000s, and it affected all of them once they became adults as well.

Among us

Joly herman is trippin!

This show is amazing! Other than the fact that there are the words stupid, dumb, it's a great show! If you think that the b.r.a was inapropreate, it's battle ready armor, and it is used frequently in the show. There is rainbow monkeys. Some people can't handle the fact that this is a good show. In conclusion, C: KND is amazing!

Good

Silly show is still funny.

Loved it when I was younger.

I understand it may be slightly graphic, BUT it was about spies, so...

What csm this show was great why a 1 star

Its very creative kids have there own treehouse battle villians is interesting sector v was likeable smooth animation awesome soundtrack creative weapons and machines clever writing funny moments villians using weapons what kids do not like heartwarming series finale great tv movie operation zero memerable episodes like grow up end archive and cake bad qualities toilet humor the complaining anoying lizzie numbuh 86 and mushi was unlikeable

best show

The people rating this show 1 star are very stupid and idiotic, this was one of my favorite shows growing up. Every kid I knew watched this and said it was funny and amazing.

CSM is being overprotective...

This show was one of my favorite shows when was like, 6 years old!!! Anyone over 6 can watch this! But there are a few uses of "shut up" but overall a good show for anyone over 6!!!

Liar liar pants caught on fire

How dare you slam my childhood wth?! The review is a lie it’s not that violent. Sure it is with the fighting and weapons and stuff but that’s just action it’s not like it’s bloody or anything. And the show is not silly it’s funny but not bad. And shut up, stupid, butt, and stuff like that ain’t no bad word so the show pretty much has no language either. I remember I really loved this show I used to watch it when I was little girl so way to rip my heart out with the false review and star rate

I like it

Satisfying action sequences but a lot of potty humor