All parent member reviews for Cold Case Files

Adult Written bybabyboomer1001 June 15, 2012

One of the Best Shows on the Air & the Host Bill Kurtis is the Best

I've been watching Cold Case Files so long that I now watch the same episodes three or more times over, while working in my computer. The show is great. The crime drama is about real life cases being re-investigated in order to catch the culprits, sometimes by DNA now available and, sometimes, by a better and a more thorough investigation. Sometimes, the coroner just didn't do his job. I like to see how the investigators go about catching these horrible abusing criminals and when the guilty person(s) is finally caught, it provides some satisfaction. The cases are very sad but, I like the real-life cases and there is a lot to be learned. Always be aware of things around you - on the look out, never take things for granted, don't assume and trust automatically, keep your windows and doors locked.... However, sometimes, a person is targeted and hasn't got a chance against these criminals. Get a dog, better, a large dog (although that's my advice-nothing to do with the show). The host, Bill Kurtis - is super. I cannot imagine anyone MCing this show any better or even close to as well. He is educated, articulate and does a superb job, with inflections in just the right place. He must have been the obvious and only choice to host the show.