Parent reviews for Coop & Cami Ask the World

Coop & Cami Ask the World Poster Image

Coop and Cami Review

Great show but the jokes get old. A little predicable. Good for kids of young ages.

Im 12 and i hate this show,This is no hate to the actors..but I just hate the show ,It just doesn't fit in with Disney channel I think they could do better.

Coop and cami

This is the stupidest show I have ever seen like others have said I can't even believe Disney channel would put their name on this show the acting is lame and the writing is even lamer when Fred starts talking !!!!! I don't even know what to say other than don't waste your time letting your kids watch this stupid ridiculous show.

Pretty Good

Speaking about season 2, I think the content is pretty good. The show is also pure, and it can produce nice, clean humor.

anointing voice

Completely Inappropriate

What in the world? The first and the last time I watched this show two very young characters were talking about a first kiss! Instead they hugged and the little boy seemed to “ride her leg” instead (for lack of a better word). Seemingly insinuating another type of highly inappropriate gesture for children. This is supposed to be rated G! What kind of stuff is disney trying to promote? It’s extremely bothersome Disney can’t let kids just be kids. Very disappointing.

Better than people think

I love this TV show, as a 14 year old... I don't know what all the hate is towards her, but Ruby Rose Turner (as well as Dakota Lotus and the rest of the cast) is honestly one of the most awesome people ever... And, , in case you didn't know, Disney Channel is more geared towards younger kids. I still really like it, and I think that the older fans of Disney Channel, who grew up with shows like Sonny With A Chance and That's So Raven and Suite Life of Zack and Cody are to attached to those older shows, and think that all of the modern Disney Channel shows have to be exactly like the old ones, or else they immediately suck. Personally I think that it's really good for Disney Channel to expand out past the early 2000's era of shows and make shows that are more modern (i.e. Coop and Cami Ask the World and Bizaardvark) and appeal more to the younger kids in this day and age. And if, after reading this, you still aren't convinced that this show is good enough, which personally I think it is really good, then you can just go back and watch your old episodes of Lizzie McGuire and That's So Raven that you recorded onto VHS tapes 15 years ago, and let the modern kids decide what shows they like, instead of turning them against it by openly hating on it. Signed, the #1 Disney Fan in America, Brendan Coyle

Terrible Show!!!

This show is absolutely terrible!!! The acting is bad, the writing is bad, the music is bad, everything about it is bad!!! I can't believe Disney even put their name on this abomination!!!! Stick to the classics like Jessie, Good Luck Charlie, Austin and Ally etc.

I can't even

My daughter keeps the living room TV on Disney channel and for the most part I don't mind. The moment this show comes on and the kid that is their friend starts talking, it's like nails on the chalk board to me. I can't even sit on my phone and ignore his voice and how ignorant his character is. I have to leave the room, and still have her turn the volume down.......way down!

It’s alright

I’ve only seen a few episodes, but the show seems fine. It’s about these two kids Cooper and Cami, who make live-streams. The show never goes into internet safety, but the show was meant to be a kids comedy, not a kids educational show. Keep that in mind. Also, who knows, one day the show might have an episode about web safety. The show is only in it’s first season. But it is a nice show, and there isn’t any content to worry about, really.