Kid reviews for Coop & Cami Ask the World

Family-centric show glosses over dangers of online activity.

Teen, 13 years old Written byStarLight StarBright April 8, 2019

Great

I love this show so much! I think it’s just so much more realistic than most shows! They talk about the passing of their dad, treat the mom politely (for the most part), and don’t succumb to stereotypes. I especially love the mom because she isn’t portrayed as an idiot, but instead a helping hand that the kids go to for advice who also disciplines her kids, plus she’s a single overworked mom, which is so cool that Disney finally has an adult character who doesn’t just sit around and magically have lots of money. Anyway this show is amazing and I could go on and on but I won’t.

Teen, 17 years old Written byOfficial December 18, 2018

Love it

I watch the show all day and all night litterly this show always makes me laugh like all day and all night i sometimes wake up my parents but the point is this show is gonna change your lives littterly all im asking is you watch it with your kids please this is the best sitcom its better then friends or big bang theory thank you for my opinion

Kid, 10 years old November 22, 2018

Eccentric Disney Channel Show

With recent shows like "Andi Mack" and "Raven's Home" being excellent additions to the Disney Franchise, Coop and Cami Ask The World is just as good and funny as other Disney channel shows. All characters, from single mom Jenna Wrather (Rebecca Metz), quirky but loyal young boy Ollie Wrather (Paxton Booth), Loyal teenage sister Charlotte Wrather (Olivia Sanabia), Best friend who considers himself to be part of the Wrather family, Fred (Albert Tsai), and different but lovable sibling duo Cameron Wrather (Ruby Rose Turner) and Cooper Wrather (Dakota Lotus), act well and fit in the shoes of their characters. The series focuses on a webshow (alike Nickelodeon's iCarly) but focuses only on Would You Wrather challenges. The show touches and goes on the father's demise, but all characters stay happy. Some mild romance (Fred has a crush on Cami, and Jenna dates the school principal, which Coop and Cami are uncomfortable with.) Overall, a fun movie to watch!

Teen, 14 years old Written bygamergrl13 October 12, 2018

Not my cup of tea

I'm probably going to update this review once I watch more episodes. Maybe I'll like it. I know that people will say "This is an iCarly/Bizaardvark ripoff." I mean... for Coop & Cami, I do like its premise. However, the show did have the stereotypical mean big sister (she reminded me of Rachel from SITM) and the stereotypical weird kid (reminded me of Bernie from Bizaardvark). Also, this show raises concerns about online privacy. I wouldn't share personal details with people I don't know. I do like how the mom has a loving relationship with her kids, and encourages honesty and open communication. It's family-centric. Now, as for the jokes, I didn't find them funny—they were kinda awkward. This show has potential. Now, I'll add some unnecessary opinions here: the theme song is catchy and the lead girl is cute.

Kid, 12 years old December 31, 2018

It's a great show!!

It's a aca-awesome show with great morals and I sing the theme song frequently and I think Cooper is cute! I found the episode of Copper taking his mom to the dance a little disturbing.... But overall great! And Fred is hilarious, but sometimes I want to punch him! Thx, Disney!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byStorey07 March 30, 2020

Coop & Cami Ask the World

Coop & Cami Ask the World
Coop & Cami Ask the World is a great show. First of all, it's a very funny show. Coop and Cami work together as a team for WYW (would you Wrather) and this shows the importance of working together as a team. Also they treat the mom politely and with respect (for the most part). What I like about this show is there are not a bunch of brats that don’t love each other and treat their mom however they feel like and have an sassy, attitude towed there mom. Also their mom has expectations and won’t let her kids talk and act any way they want to to each other and her however and just ignore it. But instead a helping hand that the kids go to for advice who also disciplines her kids. Which is so cool that Disney finally has an adult character who doesn’t just sit around and not know what her children are doing or know them at all and wants to spend time with them and looking at their phone or to be busy with her job. Also she does not like most parents on Disney Channel that have no idea what goes on over her roof and know their kids and want to spend time with them like good parents do. Also parents on disney channel usually don't teach their children about having consequences, and the natural consequences of different dissonance that not ok do anything they want, she does. And doesn’t let disrespect and her kids talk disrespectfully or with sassy, an attitude to her or a, or do disrespectful things without giving consequences. So she doesn’t let her children get away with anything they want, or do whatever they want. The only thing you have to worry about is they do some dangerous online activities that are dangerous in real life. In the show. Like live streaming in front of the whole world. Overall great show.

Kid, 12 years old March 13, 2020

Really funny

This show is super funny and I think almost all children and teens will like this show and I can’t wait for season 3!

Kid, 12 years old March 11, 2020

Great show for kids and preteens

This show is great for kids 5 and up. Everyone will love this show as it has very funny scenes

Teen, 14 years old Written by1-09-07 February 25, 2020

COOP AND CAMI ASK THE WORLD

Coop and Cami ask the world is a good but appropriate show for all ages but at the age of five they find it more interesting. It so funny and silly that it makes me laugh all day along. Only thing Is that some of the stuff online they do could be dangerous in real life. So nothing really to worry about.

Kid, 12 years old June 25, 2019

hahahahahahhahaha

its so funny and has good would you wrathers
Teen, 13 years old Written byDolphinlover211 January 8, 2019

Amazing

I love this show so much. I love how the family has each other’s backs. And this show is really funny and entertaining. I hope that in the future Coop is more big brother-ly towards Cami but other then that LOVE THE SHOW.

Kid, 12 years old August 1, 2020

Worst Show Ever!

These new disney shows suck. The actors suck, everything sucks ):<

Teen, 13 years old Written byToontastic June 21, 2020

Kind of rude :/

I like the show, it's alright and okay. But stop it with the way they are treating Fred (The friend of Coop and Cami). They treat him like he has no right to talk and he is an unwanted guest. I've seen how they look at him in the show, it kind of makes me hate the show a little bit more. No hate though, I'm just shaking my head.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypractical_teen June 19, 2020

5 Key Considerations

5 Key Considerations:

1) Laughter Factor (5 stars)- hilarious compared to other Disney shows. Expect many chuckles and a potential outburst of laughter.

2) Cast (5 stars)- has plenty of experience and uses social media to promote positive messages and interact with fans.

3) Messages/ Meaningfulness (4 stars)- every episode contains a positive message. The family often mourns the death of Mr. Wrather, which makes it realistic. However, the stunts on their show are misleading and would have realistically have trolls.

4) Appropriateness (5 stars)- episodes are very appropriate compared to other shows from Disney channel.

5) Stereotype/Racism (3 stars)- most characters out of stereotype, but Fred's mistreatment could be interpreted as racism.

By calculating the average of these individual scores, Coop and Cami ask the World has a cumulative rating of about 4 stars.

Kid, 11 years old June 19, 2020

Good... It teaches kids good things

Teen, 14 years old Written byupsidedowntragics May 10, 2020

Why is it even a show?

When I first saw the teaser trailer for the new Disney Channel original series coming in October 2018 "Coop & Cami: Ask the World" I thought this was sort of a rip off of Nickelodeon's "iCarly" and sort of a rip-off of Disney's "Bizaardvark" but it also looked good because it was like a "Would You Rather?" type of show but once it premiered I couldn't even get halfway into the Pilot episode before being bored to death. Bizaardvark's first episode was better than this series. Fred (the incredibly annoying kid) has a really annoying voice and it hasn't changed (man, his character should either be cut out of the series or he should just grow up already and go through puberty. The show has been running for nearly 3 years! and his voice hasn't changed) Ollie the younger brother is sure annoying too also trying to be funny and cool which is just low-key disappointing and un-funny. Some episodes are good but I was very disappointed in this series and I expected so much more. Disney has really had some bad series such as The Owl House, BUNK'D Season 4, and more. Charlotte should be the main character as she is not annoying and she can be really funny and relatable most of the time. I hope the series doesn't continue to get a Season 3 and I really hope it gets cancelled.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCarry O. July 29, 2019

Teen, 13 years old Written byCalystalyn July 27, 2019

Kinda Annoying

When I saw the commercial for this show, I already knew I was gonna hate it. It's not as bad as bunk'd but it's still bad. Fred makes uncomfortable jokes in front of Cami, and you can see she is uncomfortable. Cami is annoying and bratty and is constantly rude to people. At least Cooper and Charlotte are decent, but Ollie just makes me wanna slam my head against a table. I really don't think he has much purpose in the show other than to be the comic relief. The mom is funny though. This show could be a good show if it wasn't so annoying.
Teen, 14 years old Written bystartristan March 27, 2019

I'd watch it over Bizzardvark any day!

Honestly, some of the jokes are really funny, and the show can be heartwarming. The acting isn't amazing and the Fred kid has an incredibly annoying voice, but other than that it's alright. I wish it touched on internet safety and things like that, because in all reality there would be a lot of trolls on the livestreams they make.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynadia_the_gamer21 November 13, 2018

Coop & Cami Asl the World Review

So far, Disney is going downhill. This show is sort of lame, plus there's some bullying. So if you wanna watch Disney shows, watch Good Luck Charlie or bunk'd instead.