Kid reviews for Coop & Cami Ask the World

Coop & Cami Ask the World Poster Image

Kinda Annoying

When I saw the commercial for this show, I already knew I was gonna hate it. It's not as bad as bunk'd but it's still bad. Fred makes uncomfortable jokes in front of Cami, and you can see she is uncomfortable. Cami is annoying and bratty and is constantly rude to people. At least Cooper and Charlotte are decent, but Ollie just makes me wanna slam my head against a table. I really don't think he has much purpose in the show other than to be the comic relief. The mom is funny though. This show could be a good show if it wasn't so annoying.
1 person found this helpful.

Sweet movie

My friend begged me to watch this for weeks so I finally did. It was good. Cami can be annoying sometimes, there is also a fair amount of dating. But I mean I was 10 or 11 when I watched it so………

Good Messages, Very Relatable

For kids now, online seems to be what we turn to. Whether it is Youtube, Movies, or even our friends on text or call. This movie (briefly) discusses how the internet doesn't solve all of our problems. It has great messages, role models, etc. It is funny but uses a lot of sarcasm, smart talk, etc. but if your kids are mature it is not a problem

Entertaining

I like this show so much Coop and Cami’s sibling bond is so cool. I also like the Would you rather live stream they do and the weird hilarious situations coop gets into at school with Principal Walker and Peyton but i got sad when Peyton moved.

GOOD FOR MOST KIDS

I think it´s great show. My younger sis loves it, its a nice pick me up. The would you wrathers are so funny. They treat Fred like he´s funny because he is. It adds another layer of the show. It´s like the other Disney shows but I would watch this one!

REVIEW:COOP AND CAMI, ASK THE WORLD

TOO FUNNY! IT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAD EVER SEEN SUCH A FUNNY SERIES AND THAT TOO THAT IS MADE FOR KIDS. SIMPLY WONDERFUL. AND SPECKING OF THE PLOT, THEN IT IS SIMPLY WONDERFUL.

I dont know why y’all hate this show

This show is amazing people only hate it because its not 2000’s Disney

I am a fan

This is a great show! I watch it alone because my perents don't like it

Kind of rude :/

I like the show, it's alright and okay. But stop it with the way they are treating Fred (The friend of Coop and Cami). They treat him like he has no right to talk and he is an unwanted guest. I've seen how they look at him in the show, it kind of makes me hate the show a little bit more. No hate though, I'm just shaking my head.

5 Key Considerations

5 Key Considerations: 1) Laughter Factor (5 stars)- hilarious compared to other Disney shows. Expect many chuckles and a potential outburst of laughter. 2) Cast (5 stars)- has plenty of experience and uses social media to promote positive messages and interact with fans. 3) Messages/ Meaningfulness (4 stars)- every episode contains a positive message. The family often mourns the death of Mr. Wrather, which makes it realistic. However, the stunts on their show are misleading and would have realistically have trolls. 4) Appropriateness (5 stars)- episodes are very appropriate compared to other shows from Disney channel. 5) Stereotype/Racism (3 stars)- most characters out of stereotype, but Fred's mistreatment could be interpreted as racism. By calculating the average of these individual scores, Coop and Cami ask the World has a cumulative rating of about 4 stars.