All parent member reviews for Copper

Parent Written bytitanius719 August 22, 2012

Definitly a Solid Start

I watched “Copper” at Dish Online while I was at the gym and it has everything you would expect a cop drama to have. They have a policeman with a broken past that plays by his won rules, prostitutes with a heart of gold, a team of cops that are at the beck and call of the lead, and corrupt business men. I enjoyed watching it. They really captured the despair of the time, but they didn’t just show five points. You actually get to tour the upper class neighborhoods of the time as well. The show has a lot of potential but as far as kids are concerned I would have them watch it with their parents if they are any younger that 14. My daughter is only 12 but I allowed her to watch it with me when she asked about it and I think it was healthy. I did it so I could answer any questions she had and so I could clarify anything that I think sent the wrong message. Some of my coworkers at Dish don’t think it is appropriate for kids at all, but I know they are going to watch stuff like this anyways. It might as well be under my supervision if I can help it.