Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 25 kid reviews

Sort by:

Good show

See the intro to decide if it's appropriate or not. There are bad people in the show, and most, if not all, are adults. It must be hard being a cop. It can get a little boring at times, and you can go to any episode. NOT for kids

come on silly :)

its not bad kids can watch it

Pretty Satisfying to watch

Not really for kids but some of the arrests and chases are interesting to watch.

Wow

I wanna be a cop when I grow up but when I watch this show I don't wanna see stolen cake cases and cops saying the same thing over and over for the entire ep I wanna see the eps of people running or getting tased or gun battles like in the intro because I don't see anything like that at all it makes me so mad.

It's a good show but don't show your kids that are in to stuff like adventures.or they want to be a cop because it.would just crush there dreams.

Cops

cops they catch bad people and put them in jail and kids should watch because it teaches them that if you break the law you will be caught.

Cops fine for kids

This show gives insight in toi a cops life. It Is sometimes inapporate and violent but , it Is mostly ok.it shows what kids SHOULD NOT DO!!!!!!

Cops

Somewhat boring show with violence and sex. SEX sometimes suspects are shown naked (blurred out), prostitutes are shown... VIOLENCE suspects will sometimes fight back,tasers are shown being used... LANGUAGE bitch, damn, goddamn. DRUGS AND ALCOHOL sometimes crack cocaine is shown, suspects are shown under the influence... LOTS of product placement... If cops were a movie it would be rated PG-13 for sexual situations, violence, and strong drug content, iffy for 9+

My POV

I don't get Common Sense Media's POV on COPS, but it is really funny and educational as it shows you how to be a cop.

Ausome