Kid reviews for Corner Gas

Quirky Canadian comedy is fun for teens and up.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2010

The BEST TV show ever!!!!

Extremely common use of "Jackass" from Oscar. In the episode with the full-body nudity implied, it was no big deal 'cause you don't see anything. Hilarious, kid-friendly, addictive and fun! I own every season.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJL December 25, 2008

So Funny!

If you like word-play and sarcasm this show is perfect for you.
Some fantastic lines and awesome face expressions.

Some language, a little more than necessary and a couple of the episodes are a little off-color but the show is usually pretty clean.
I love the show, it is soo funny.

4 stars.
It cannot have a 5 because of the language and the couple of episodes they put in, but overall, very good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byArwen Baggins May 26, 2021

Nothing interesting ever happened in Saskatchewan. Until now.

This is the funniest comedy show I have ever seen.
It is the antithesis of what you normally think of when when you think of "boring Saskatchewan".
Forget repeating the "it took three days for my dog to run away" joke, you'll be repeating the many hilarious punchlines you hear on this show.

Most of these episodes are 100% family friendly. Just steer clear of "Hook, Line and Sinker", as it contains inappropriate content. I know this because my father told me.

The best episode is "Contagious Fortune". It is hilarious. I laugh so hard every time I watch it, though every episode is really funny.

All the characters are relatively mean and sarcastic to each other, especially towards Hank, but it's mostly played for laughs, and it's nothing too bad.
There is some mild language. Not anything horrible. Mostly "jackass", but those are just donkeys, so it's not really swearing.

This is a great series and the jokes never get old.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySloth Ham May 17, 2020

Very Good

Some Language, occasional sex joke, but besides that its all good clean fun.

Kid, 10 years old January 2, 2020

Funny!

Hilarious. Classic slightly dark comedy is so funny. One cuss is used frequently, but that's it. So funny and every episode brings a new joke. Slightly rigid gender roles too.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypopcorn_004 January 13, 2011

My Favorite! The best!

This show makes me SOOO proud to be a canaidian who lives so close. It's my favorite all-time TV show. It's witty, clever, funny and includes humour for older watchers too. Lots of sarcasm. Karen, Wanda and Hank are my top 3 fave characters! You will NEVER go wrong watching Corner Gas!

Brent Butt is a genius!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byMegan Hall November 21, 2009

perfect for old children, tweens, teens and adults

Love it!

Kid, 11 years old January 23, 2009

A laugh-your-socks-off TV show!

The show "Corner Gas" is the most funniest TV show I have ever watched in my ENTIRE life! I mean, it's not just funny, it's the most HILARIOUS, JOYOUS, FUNNIEST TV show ever! Also, the script is definitely well written! If you have never watched this show, I recommend it for children 10 years old and up. Even when the same episodes play over and over again you can watch them over and over again because they are so funny!