Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 10 kid reviews

Sort by:

Not bad at all.

This show is good for anyone who is a sports fanatic and loves to laugh at fails. Might be a little violence at times (they do play a disclaimer at the beginning saying "don't try this at home" and "stay safe", so that's good).

Meh

It’s definitely not the greatest show, it has about 2 percent of emotion and the worst script. The best way to describe it “Ridiculousness for kid”.......*cough* except ridiculousness is good *cough*.....

Encourages Bullying!

I've been bullied for a few years, and luckily, it stopped. It came to the point where I started breaking down to tears, and I deleted my old Instagram account because of it. I have a new account now. When I saw the horrible commercials of the show, I completely avoided them because they annoyed me so much, and some were so unfunny. I've never watched this and never will. What if they laughed at people that were seriously injured? I've heard that they even made fun of kids! I wanted to see reviews where parents said they were bullying, but most parents posted videos where their children tried doing fails to get on their show, but to me, I felt like they were going to be bullied. Some even said their children loved the show. Cartoon Network does a stop bullying campaign, and in one of their commercials, more than 100 kids spoke up. I think that's what this show should consider looking at! We're trying to stop bullying!

Very Upsetting

This show is very rude and disrespectful. It refers to celebrities degrading others. How would you feel if YOU were on that show!?! It's degrading and some of the clips show children in a situation where they may have died! I hope this show doesn't last much longer.

Bad. Just bad,

This show is terrible. After the first 2 minutes of the show, Gronk and others start to make fun of people. They show the viewers videos of sport fails and they think it is funny. Well, it's not. If you were on that show you would be shocked to see them laughing at you.

Very rude

Gronk and Brandon are making fun of people try new things and fail. Verry mean

Uncle jeri

I love it so funny

Nice, super cool, really underrated

This is not all about laughing at people get hurt, by the way they do laugh at funny kid videos, and animals too. Also the show is called CRASHLETES what did you expect. Anyway the cast is super cool and funny, and deserves a season 2. It is watching people fail at sports and the cast actually makes you laugh. with a filter This is my favorite, show right now, and no it is not all about people getting hurt, and laughing. Watch the show and you will see, give it a chance have a nice day !

Awful, extremely boring, and rude

As they seem intent on tearing into people as harshly as possible, I feel the need to do the same. I could barely make it through one episode of this show, and watching clips to make sure this wasn't just the one episode was a horrible idea in and of itself. The 'personalities' (or lack thereof) simply seem like they just don't want to be there, their voices just sound like they are just as bored and what I can only assume is a laugh track is played way too often and at the most benign unfunny moments possible, which tells me that they're probably overcompensating for their lack of ability as hosts. The humor was okay for the age group, however the delivery of the jokes were just as stale and bored as the normal commentary. When they weren't trying to pass off mild boredom as humor, they were often making fun of kids or coaches unnecessarily harshly, saying that they shouldn't be coaching, or making rude comments about things other than the sports such as attire or the way some people looked. I wouldn't reccomend this show to anybody, ever.

Boring, disappointing, rude

After about 5 minutes it's just people falling and celebrity's making fun of it. This is boring and cruel. If your kid were to be featured on that show they say things like word player or coach ever, he shouldn't play football, this's is how you actually spike a football. It's cruel. The show is just celebrity's sitting around making fun of kids. This is not even going to last 10 episodes. This is going into nicks box of forgotten shows.