All parent member reviews for CSI: NY

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Parent Written byfirstavenger11 February 12, 2012

CSI new york

Parent of a 11, 13, 16, and 18+ year old Written byWesnocs February 5, 2011

Not Good Television! Too Graphic!

Another crime show that centers around strange murders. Too much sex, too much gruesomeness. Sorry, no one in our family watches this content, it's too graphic. From reviewing a few episodes though, I do note that the CSI are good actors and carry themselves well. I love the use of science to prove criminal acts, I just wish there was a lot less blood, sex and gore images.
Adult Written byJewishPrincess April 9, 2008

Terrific Show!!

CSI: New York is the third show in the CSI franchise. It is a mature, intelligent drama with interesting and likeable characters and finds a nice balance between CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and CSI: Miami. The cast of characters is infinitely more animated and enjoyable than the characters featured in CSI: Miami, coming nearly on par with CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Gary Sinise plays detective Mac Taylor, a likeable ex-Marine turned detective/team leader. The rest of the characters are diverse, intelligent, and enjoyable. The team works well as whole, finding a nice balance between criminal investigation and forensic science, something which CSI: Miami has so far failed to accomplish; it also possesses a necessary sense of humour which Miami, again, fails to achieve. The cases portrayed are always interesting, the dialogue is snappy and mixed with an appropriate amount of humour and the characters are easy to like. This is an excellent show and is appropriate for those 15+ (a strong stomach is required for the more grusome forensic aspects).
Adult Written byMovieLover101 April 9, 2008

A great "Whodunnit?" TV show....

I've always been a fan of Sinise and started to watch this TV show mainly because of him. After a while, I come to like it for the great script and acting. Leaves you guessing untill the very end. Best of the CSIs.
Adult Written byCSICAROTA April 9, 2008

I THINK THAT CSI NY IS REALLY COOL

HERE IS A SHOW THAT SHOWS HOW THEY SLOVE CRIMES IN THE BIG APPLE (EVEN TOHUNGT THEY FLIM IT IN LA.)