All teen and kid member reviews for Curious George

Kid, 9 years old May 21, 2012

Read this if you think the ideas are dangerous

Why do people think the ideas are a problem? They always say this: "George is a monkey, and he does things that you CAN'T do." In other words, DON'T ATTEMPT ANYTHING George does. He is a monkey. Nice show though. I like it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLedinFX October 15, 2014

Clean.

The show is absolutely clean there is nothing inappropriate about Curious George.It is actually still enjoyable when you get older.I'm 15 almost 16 and I still enjoy it.It's also very educational.Kids who watch this will learn a lot.
Kid, 9 years old April 12, 2014

Best for kids over 4 years

Very educational but there are dangerous actions George take.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

Pretty awesome

Curious George is one of PBS Kids' saviors. George is so funny, the animation is nice to look at, it has good educational value, etc,
Kid, 10 years old December 14, 2012

Great!

I watched this show all the way until the beginning of 4th grade. It's more than just an educational show. It has wonderful storylines, and good characters.
Kid, 12 years old April 14, 2016

Really witty, cute, fun comfort show for 2 to 92

I'm so sad they recently took this six seasons off of Netflix! I watched this ever since I was little, and my mom still loves it. It's got fun basic science and math concepts, along with lots of witty and just plain SILLY parts in every episode, but not too cheesy, like some shows. No cartoon slapstick violence or anything like that, which makes the show even more valuable. The characters are funny, and I don't remember even one episode being too dramatic or scary. It's all in fun!!! Shame on netfix...
Kid, 12 years old March 30, 2013

Imaginative

George is an imaginative monkey that can solve problems and is entertaining, They taught me words and theories I never knew before and they never give up and put their minds to it! George is innocent and a very smart monkey, and his owner believes in him, I leashed out a FEW laughs, I loved it when I was little. At the end of every show, they have kids just like us who do things just like George, so they show it in real life and they make sure kids don't hurt themselves when George did it, It's a good science show, I still watch it when I'm bored too. It has positive messages and very good role models, there is no violence, or language, not even a speck of innuendo, It's a harmless PBS Kids show.
Kid, 7 years old January 28, 2016

I like it

Curious George is educational and funny.
Teen, 16 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 July 16, 2014

This feels like an old PBS Kids show.

Curious George is a very good show. It's one of those little kids shows that older people might enjoy too. I'm 15 and I really enjoy it. It has great animation, fairly good acting, positive messages, educational value, and of course great role models. I hope it stays on the air for a long time. It's one of the better PBS Kids shows nowadays.
Kid, 11 years old January 3, 2012

Stunts

I do not want my bro imitating Curious George's stunts.
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2011

Appropriate For Children 2 - 5

This is an awesome show! I like it and I'm 10! But, if you don't like it and your 8 or older, just remember: THIS SHOW IS FOR THE LITTLE ONES. NOT YOU.
Kid, 10 years old September 27, 2010
i watched george for a long time and sometimes I watch it for a little bit. It's really funny and i like it.
Kid, 11 years old August 19, 2009

Here's whats terrible

The Man in the Yellow hat spits out his drink.
Kid, 10 years old August 16, 2009

Great for Everyone!

Teaches little little kids lots of things, teaches to be a good person and learning a lesson and gives you some good role models.
Teen, 13 years old Written byzhp7654 August 12, 2009

Very good show for everyone!

It really teaches. It's very good, but consumerism: it's based on a book series. But that's okay because when I am married and have my kid, I Will allow it on my island.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTreeofdoom August 9, 2016

One of the better shows.

I am much older than when I first watched this and I still watch it now. I am 11. Best kids show ever. Well little kid shoe.