Parent reviews for Cyberchase

Problem-solving cyber-adventures for kids.

Adult Written bySI Dad April 9, 2008

Brainpower Wins!

The kids in the show use their brainpower to conquer the villain. The show models logical thinking and problem solving. It is also well produced and a joy to watch.
Parent Written byanijoni May 5, 2009

Kids love it

My 7 and 2 year olds love this show. I do not know why it is rated "iffy" for 2 year olds except that they may not understand the all of the content. That may make it a waste of time that could be better spent reading or doing something else, but it does not make it "iffy". It is never scary, violent, or inappropriate. It is s a show that these two age groups can enjoy together and you can feel good about having them watch. If you are going to allow your children to watch tv this is a great choice!
Adult Written bydawn31400 April 9, 2008

Good thinking Skills !

My daughter is only 5 but has been enjoying this show since she was 4. She is just starting to get the problem solving with some help from me. I think it's one of the best!
Parent of a 8, 10, and 14 year old Written byIamASafeOne April 7, 2013

I reccommend this!

It teaches math very well! They teach negative numbers, multiplying, patterns, all that. It helped my 10 year old daugther be ahead, My 14 year old was the smartest kid at preschool, so they skipped him to 1st grade because of this show teaching him! The wacky characters and the good animation help too, It has to teach good and look good. Kids will enjoy the fantasy and the adventures these 3 smart kids go in. There's always funny twists and a "real life" segment to show how you can do math in real life. This is perfect... Unfortunately, The curriculum only goes to 5th grade (mainly 4th), and by the time you hit 5th grade or higher, You start knowing this already and it's only a review. Still 5 stars!

Adult Written bymwulf April 9, 2008

Love it

This is the only show my daughter ask to watch. She is only 4 but she loves the ides that come up in the show
Adult Written byMuttly13 March 23, 2012

Glad my kids watch

One of the few truly good shows on TV for kids. Combines some humor, education, teamwork and adventure into a nice 20 minute break for Mom and Dad we dont feel is melting their brains. Some super minor name calling by antagonist (duncebucket most often) that you may want to address with your kids. Otherwise, good to go.

Adult Written byJEDI micah June 2, 2012

I GUESS EDUCATION CAN BE FUN!!!

Before I had cable, I was stuck watching this show, and it turns out that I was really into it! It made math exciting and fun! It is a great educational show for kids, with only very mild cartoon violence!

Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written byCountryMom27 June 26, 2009

Good educational show for 3+

My kids love the show - they're 3 & 5 - I'm not crazy about one of the character's voices (like fingernails on a chalkboard to me!) but I've watched it and it's a good, solid, educational show focused on science and doing good by helping others

Adult Written byThe JP Show May 25, 2009

Math solving

It is a fun show. It's Funny when hacker calls his crew names. It is sci-fi without the violence.
Adult Written byChristianmom9803 April 9, 2008

educational

I watch PBSkids with my sons all day, Our whole family loves cyberchase, it helps my son to problem solve and it has even taught me a thing or two.
Parent of a 7, 12, and 13 year old Written byMimi9496 April 9, 2008

Awesome Learning Tool

This show goes over a lot of stuff that the kids learn in school and reinforces it through a fun cartoon program. My kids are hooked watching this show and learn a lot from it!
Adult Written bySPuttnik April 9, 2008

Great math lessons in disguise!

My daughter has loved this show since she was about 4 years old. We got lost driving far from home one day. Her response, "Why don't you just do the inverse of the way we got here?" Thanks to Cyberchase, my kids both get math lessons early and in a manner that hooks them in. Great show!