Parent reviews for Cyberchase

Cyberchase Poster Image

Cyberchase yes !

Math , puzzles , environmental I love this show we grew up watching it , their are so many things that can be applied to real life and learning. My son is seven and we watch this together most mid mornings . It helps kids get concept of math and applied it and is fun and entertaining at the same time , it teaches recycling and about carbon footprint and various things about the environment. Bar graphs and multiplication and geometry and addition and subtract

Educational tv

Great show for either introducing or reinforcing math concepts and working together as a team. Younger kids might like it as well. The real world 5 or so mins is great at illustrating how math works in life. So disappointed it’s not on the amazon prime ep as cybechase is on at 6 am here. Otherwise, hacker the main villain calls his sidekicks names almost every ep. this I could do without but does show how you shouldn’t talk to your teammates.

For 6-11 year olds. This show teaches math and environmental sciences with a fun exciting plot. The only problem I have with it is that the world and characters are fake, so it's hard to get attached to them and it might turn your kid away from it. But, none the less a great show, and would totally recommend it! Their website: http://pbskids.org/cyberchase/

I reccommend this!

It teaches math very well! They teach negative numbers, multiplying, patterns, all that. It helped my 10 year old daugther be ahead, My 14 year old was the smartest kid at preschool, so they skipped him to 1st grade because of this show teaching him! The wacky characters and the good animation help too, It has to teach good and look good. Kids will enjoy the fantasy and the adventures these 3 smart kids go in. There's always funny twists and a "real life" segment to show how you can do math in real life. This is perfect... Unfortunately, The curriculum only goes to 5th grade (mainly 4th), and by the time you hit 5th grade or higher, You start knowing this already and it's only a review. Still 5 stars!

I GUESS EDUCATION CAN BE FUN!!!

Before I had cable, I was stuck watching this show, and it turns out that I was really into it! It made math exciting and fun! It is a great educational show for kids, with only very mild cartoon violence!

Glad my kids watch

One of the few truly good shows on TV for kids. Combines some humor, education, teamwork and adventure into a nice 20 minute break for Mom and Dad we dont feel is melting their brains. Some super minor name calling by antagonist (duncebucket most often) that you may want to address with your kids. Otherwise, good to go.

Good educational show for 3+

My kids love the show - they're 3 & 5 - I'm not crazy about one of the character's voices (like fingernails on a chalkboard to me!) but I've watched it and it's a good, solid, educational show focused on science and doing good by helping others

Math solving

It is a fun show. It's Funny when hacker calls his crew names. It is sci-fi without the violence.

Kids love it

My 7 and 2 year olds love this show. I do not know why it is rated "iffy" for 2 year olds except that they may not understand the all of the content. That may make it a waste of time that could be better spent reading or doing something else, but it does not make it "iffy". It is never scary, violent, or inappropriate. It is s a show that these two age groups can enjoy together and you can feel good about having them watch. If you are going to allow your children to watch tv this is a great choice!
not rated for age

Awesome Learning Tool

This show goes over a lot of stuff that the kids learn in school and reinforces it through a fun cartoon program. My kids are hooked watching this show and learn a lot from it!