Parent and Kid Reviews on

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners TV show poster.
Our Review

Based on 15 kid reviews

Sort by:

Violent, Powerful and Emotional adaption has it all

Be ready for therapy after watching this.

1 person found this helpful.

I don't care what anyone says, you need to watch this show

I have seen a few reviews on this title complaining about the ending and how we were not fully introduced to the characters. Well, this is completely untrue. Edgerunners was never meant to be more than one season and I think that is very well fitting for this kind of show. While yes, it was short lived and dull at some moments, it still had a very impactful ending. Many topics discussed in the beginning of this show reveal themselves at the end; and it's actually the first show I have cried over. I can't even begin to explain how perfect the ending was. It was literally beautiful. It definitely leaves you wanting to rewatch the whole show all over again. (which I already plan on doing). It is a must watch.
1 person found this helpful.

A great anime for people who don’t watch anime

I haven’t seen any anime type of shows and this show is different in the best way possible but it’s very violent has multiple sex scenes swearing and a lot of drugs and smoking but it’s also now my 3rd favorite tv show (1 would be arcane and 2 would be invincible)

Great anime to watch. Common Sense Media get some Common Sense.

This anime is alright for older pre-teens (ages 11+, 12+ if they're not mature, and 10+ if they're mature), great anime to watch, highly recommend it.

Intense sci-fi anime has tons of gory violence and nudity.

The show is chock full of gory sci-fi violence, including people ripped apart, shot, slashed, and stabbed, all with splattering blood and gore. The show also contains a lot of nudity, mainly featuring fully nude women with breasts, buttocks, and genitals visible. There is also brief depictions of sex in a virtual reality setting. There is a ton of language, mainly variations of the word "fuck". Overall: 15+ for sequences of graphic sci-fi violence/gore, language throughout, some sexuality, and graphic nudity.

Great anime, fine for mature 14/15 year-olds.

This is the first anime I've watched from start to finish and it made me more interested in the genre and the game it's based on. I can recognize this show definitely isn't for everyone, but as someone who's always liked over-the-top stuff like this, it was enjoyable. A lot of gore, a lot of sexual stuff, but I think it's possible to be looked past for the sake of enjoying the story.

So this show was nice and all but some warnings! In the first episode it shows tons of blood and gore but in a meta verse. this persons stop playing only to go again and see a female rubbing her part with his and breast can be seen too.There also nuity a full body female can be seen in various episodes. altos of swearing like f ck sh t, Smoking is seen. AI say 17 up.

Great Anime!

Ultra Graphic violence. Head stabbing , explosions, people being impaled AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. There's a little bit of swearing (Asshole, Shit, Bitch.) There's a man having graphic sex in VR, Some Breasts with no real nipples and one quick shot of a women's butt. There's some sexual violence as well and talk about fucking a man so hard he spurts out the white stuff (cum.) There's some drinking and drugs and is over all a very good show. Quick Read Violence: 5/5 Language: 2/5 Sex: 4/5 Drinking drugs and smoking: 5/5

Wonderful Anime But...

This Tv show was incredible. Very gory at some points but All the pros outweigh the cons, BUT don't let your kid watch if you are hoping to keep your kids or young teenagers away from graphic tv shows.