All teen and kid member reviews for Daisy of Love

Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2010

OK if you're mature

Nice Show, if ur very mature like i am, there will be no problem. If not, there will probably be to much swearing and sexual themes. From T. PS: Check out best of VH1 Podcast for iPhone iPad and iTouch, and get "When Skunks Attack: Part 1" and "When Skunks Attack: Part 2" My fave episode!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 28, 2009

Pretty good but bad

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!! it is bad,sexual and a little bit violent but it is a good show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byvsquadcheer July 24, 2009

good but bad...i no- oxymoron rite?!!?

ok so, its a good show and all...i mean it gives me a good laugh BUT i can understand how people dont want their kids watching it...(if my parents caught me watching it, id b sooo dead) so, i'd say watch it bt dont b obsessd...
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2009

Innappropriate

Daisy of Love isn't that bad of a show, but it's very sexually involved and has bad language and is alcohol-fueled.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjigokushoujo June 8, 2009

I love this show!

its really awesome, i mean the alot of the guys are gorgeous! i was a little sad when london left though...alright so it was horrible he was like the hottest! but i think daisy really mite find love and its really funny and interesting. its not a bad show its just not appropriate for the younger kids crowd...for teens its alright though...and im happy theres a rocker show out there wher the main character isnt fourty...
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 May 6, 2009