All teen and kid member reviews for Danger Rangers

Kid, 11 years old August 19, 2009

Perfect for any age because everyone you know about safety at one time or another.

I Totally Love it.Its the Best show ever!!! This really teaches me and my little sister a little bit about safety.I Love it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 March 25, 2012

OK show that teaches safety

I've seen some episodes of this show online when I was younger and saw it on CBS earlier today and it's pretty good. It gives good safety tips, without sugar-coating it too much. But some episodes actually address that not following safety tips could kill you, which might startle some kids. But it's a pretty good show and is OK for kids 5+. Educational: Teaches kids safety tips. Violence: Kids are shown in mild peril, but nobody gets hurt. Some episodes address that unsafe actions can hurt or even kill you, but nothing too intense.
Kid, 7 years old March 22, 2011

happy

i love it
Kid, 11 years old June 12, 2009

This Movie is So much Fun

I love this video it`s so awesome.But some of those villans just creeap me out.That Sully is such a show-of.Burt makes thoes cool invention which sometimes arent so good.And Fallbot is hilarious!
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

Finally!!!

Danger Rangers can't be a preschooler show, why air it on PBS, when it can be aired on Nickelodeon and/or Cartoon Network (which needs REAL preschooler shows) instead. Nick and CN might need something like this in their lineup. Anyways, this show is very good to watch. Other neat shows on PBS include Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, Sesame Street, ZOOM, Reading Rainbow, Thomas & Friends, Barney, Big Comfy Couch, Arthur, Teletubbies, Dragon Tales, Zoboomafoo, Between the Lions, Clifford, Cyberchase, Caillou, Sagwa, Angelina Ballerina, Jay Jay the Jet Plane, Boohbah, Berestain Bears, Clifford's Puppy Days, Jakers!, Dragonfly TV, My Bedbugs, Maya & Miguel, Postcards from Buster, Ribert & Robert's Wonderworld, Zula Patrol, Mustard Pancakes, Make Way For Noddy, It's a Big Big World, FETCH!, Auto B Good, Nanalan', Franny's Feet, Curious George, Sheira & Loli's Dittydoodle Works, SeeMore's Playhouse, and Saddle Club.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywhitesoot April 9, 2008

Heh, heh.

Great for smaller kids. Strangely entertaining for teens. o_o I gave this a 3 obviously because this is not directed toward teens.