Kid reviews for Danny Phantom

Danny Phantom Poster Image

Sean-Sean has a crush on him!

Susan has a crush on him

Pretty Good

Good show for kids, some fantasy violence.

awesome show!

a lot of action, some cartoon violence, overall awesome sho

Awesome show

Lots of likeable characters including danny phantom outstanding stories awesome action scenes danny saves his town and fights ghost like ghostbusters serious and mature plenty of humor good animation looks like fairly odd parents good voice acting good music all villians were cool best show you ever created butch hartman but i hated season 3 though

For teen ager like 13-18

i really liked this tv show because it's epic one, i mean it's show how someone unpopular can become popular with powers and danny is very intresting teenager who gets power and get stronger i love how he hide his secret with his best friends and "trying" to survive at highschool while he sometimes need to disapire and defeat some ghosts i also like how they show sometimes that he try to be popular without his powers and find love but i wont spoiler you more... you just need to see that! i think it's one of the top 3 best highschool and superpower animation i've ever seen! addicted to it! btw i wrote that it's for 13-18 but if you are older or younger it's can be cool that you will see that if you find this interesting... i saw that a little bit when i was 10 and i wasn't really interested about this and when i was 14 i was like so amazed and didn't understood i didnt liked it before... it's talk about love and being a teenager and superpowers... and if you think that it's for chillds... why do you watch marvel or dc movies?

Better than the other stuff they had back then.

This and and Drake And Josh saved Nick from having just okay shows. While it isn't as good as Butch's other work (Bunsen, T.U.F.F, OddParents), it is still good. It's a bit overhyped though.

Amazing

This show really put a kids imagnation to work that is if they like ghost powered people. If your kid likes superpower people like Ben 10 then this show is for them. Trust me when I say this is for kids up to 9 or over because they will understand the plot if they are younger than the required age they will only like the fighting scences and such.

Pretty good!

This was my childhood show. I loved it! One thing is for sure, there is NO blood, just some clones melting. There is no knives, just a sword fight. There is no violence, just cartoon fighting and none towards women. Sometimes Danny has to battle ghosts that are girls, but it's his duty. The stuff that I guess you would consider sex I've seen is Danny and his friend Samantha kiss a couple of times, a scene at a waterpark, including mankinis, bikinis, other types of swimsuits, most of the girls wear crop tops, and Danny's pants have fallen down, revealing polka dot boxers. However, it is great wholesome family fun. I would have given it 5 stars, but most of the episodes are cheesy. But still, great job, Butch Hartman for making this funny show! BRING IT BACK ON AIR!