Parent and Kid Reviews on

Dawson's Creek Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 18 kid reviews

Sort by:

1 person found this helpful.

Dawson's Creek

I personally love this show, it's not inappropriate but it does talk about sex. This show should be for kids 13+ just because of the sex talk and other things that younger children wouldn't understand.
1 person found this helpful.

okay

Dawsons Creek is okay. There’s a lot of discussions about mature topics, and the whole show mainly revolves around romance. It’s a bit boring, not something I can binge through. It depends on maturity, and what tv shows you’re into. It just wasn’t for me.

Brilliant!!!! Loads of sex talk but I love it!!!!!! Teenage drama about A constant relationship between Dawson and Joey and others. Definitely recommended for 13+ years

Good! Kinda slow and LOTS of sex talk!

Good show but kind of a slow burn. Love all the east coast vibes this show has!! Sex is talked about constantly but never shown. Definitely should add to your watch list!

Fantastic show

Really good. Definitely recommend for teens and I think if you are below 12 you should ask an adult to watch. But just recommend that this show is for teens or mature 12 yr olds.

Love it!

I absolutely love this show so much. It is centred around a group of teens making there way through life and learning about growing up. Characters very often refer to sex and relationships but a scene is never shown (not anything inappropriate other than just the word).many positive characters and role models thoroughly the show and I thoroughly recommend for teens aged 12+.

One of a Kind TV Show for Teens!

Dawson's Creek follows the lives of a group of friends who live in Capeside, Massachusetts. They must explore growing up and experience new things. This show is so amazing. It truly does explore life and all of its complexities. Dawson's Creek covers the topics of so many different things, that different teens struggle with. Remember that this is a show about coming of age, and it is definitely for older teens (high school age). There is lots of talk about sex, and there are a some sex scenes in the later seasons. No nudity is shown in these. There is a good amount of swearing, but not an obnoxious about. Breakups, divorce, and cheating are all topics discussed and focused on at some point in the show. There is lots of underage drinking and some drug use. One of the characters has to go to a rehab facility, because she becomes an alcoholic. Once the characters hit college there is a lot more sex, language, and underage drinking, than when they were in high school. Death is a recurring topic in the show, as well. Lots of deaths occur during the different seasons. Nothing most teens shouldn't be able to handle, however. Prison is also shown, and talked about in this show. One of the adult characters goes to prison twice for selling illegal substances. All of this is what makes Dawson's Creek the show it is. The drama, romance, suspense between the episodes, and so much more, is what draws you back and makes you want to keep watching it. I recommend this show to any and all teens! It is such a great story! I think this show is great for anyone 14+.

Dawson’s Creek

This show is amazing. My mom was into it when she was about my age and she told me to watch it and now I really enjoy it. It talks about some mature subjects, but stuff that everyone will be exposed to in middle school and high school. It is addicting and you will grow strong opinions for the couples and characters. And it lets me choose what I think their is too much of. It doesn’t have too much of anything becuase the show was crafted how it was crafted but their was some swearing, sexy stuff, and teens underage drinking.

A great show

the show is amazing but definitely not for young children.