Parent reviews for Deadliest Warrior

Deadliest Warrior Poster Image

such an awesome show :-)

I miss this show on spike, it was so much fun, it had nonstop action in every episode and uncensored blood and gore, and each episode was more badass than the last one. something else to note is that part of the fun of the show is that it keeps you guessing who's gonna win

Great Game, Well Worth the money and not as violent as depicted.

This game was great for my 11 year old. There was some violence but its not like he hasn't seen any of it before. He really enjoyed this game and I think it was a good to buy it for him. Parents who think because games that are violent, their kids should'nt play them. The kids are going to see it eventually, so you should let them have slack and let them play a violent game that they WILL enjoy.

Entertaining, but with little validity

This show is good if you're interested in seeing how different weapons can destroy ballistics gel and pig carcasses, but beyond that, it really doesn't have many benefits. The painfully scripted trash talk is occasionally funny, but most of the time just grates on you. There are many errors in the data and statistics that are presented, and the only things that are used in the decision of the "Deadliest Warrior" are the hosts' personal opinions and some very poorly-informed claims on weapons statistics. At no point is training or personal ability factored into the decisions. The so-called "experts" are often shown waving guns around with fingers on triggers and pointed at other people, which violates two of the funamental rules of gun safety and convinces me that these actors really need to brush up on their skills more. I would only recommend this if there is literally nothing else of T.V., and would strongly discourage the use of this as an educational tool or resource at any level.

Very good show, may be a little violent for some

I personally love this show, and find this kind of thing very interesting. Though i didn't always agree with the outcome, I did enjoy watching the warriors square off. This show does have some mild language, though it is generally bleeped out. This show does tend to be violent, and i wouldn't recommend it for anybody who is not comfortable with blood or watching people die sometimes horrific deaths (like in the Vlad the Impaler episode). Agewise, kids 13 and up will probably be OK, though its different for different people. If you are fine with letting your kids watch it and they are comfortable with watching this kind of violence, it is a very enjoyable and interesting show. To be honest, my 2 year old little brother loves this show, and likes to pretend to be the warriors he watches. This is an educational show and has some very interesting historical information.

it's good

11 years+

Bloody but scientific and good show for when your bored.

What messages do you really want your children to learn

Its one of those shows your kids love to watch but you hesitate to allow. It's extremly violent, bloody and gory. It sends the mixed message to kids about violence. The people get excited about having a head blown off with brain matter thrown across your screen. The more blown up the better. It's like a reward for having the most damage done. I guess there could be some healthy competition in there but I feel why expose the children to this kind of violence if you don't have too. I don't want them to think it's cool to blow up humans no matter what the situation is. There are better messages about life I want the kids to learn than this.

Great for kids that love action! :)

Love it! I like how some of the shows just keep you on the edge of your seat! I like to record them and watch them over and over again.(Navy seal vs. Israeli commando.)

Perfect for teens and older

The greatest show I've ever seen. Educational and its perfect for anyone mature enough to see violence. I highly recommend watching this awesome show!