Kid reviews for Deadliest Warrior

Deadliest Warrior Poster Image

Very Educational, do NOT watch if you have Hemaphobia

We watched an episode of this in History class, and though it was very fascinating and gave lots of good information in a modern manner, the bloodshed that gushed out of the manikins and fake soldiers was too scary/tense for me, however many kids in my class were fine and some boys even liked it, so I would say it depends on the kid, but definitely no for 11 and under

Best show on TV.

This is probably one of the best shows on TV, because it models a physically active life style, educates about history and is entertaining all at the same time.

Good show but very gory

Good but gory all of the cussing has just been bleeped out so

educational but bloody

this tv show over looks people and what they use to kill other people. There are two teams or individuals who's weapons leave dummies and pig carcasses all over the floor. After the testing a violent battle between the two is shown, there is also clip scenes of the warriors battling who they did in their time, heads explode, limbs are severed, many head shots, impalement, cigar bombs, you name it they have it.

Gory and Interesting

Can get pretty gory, but is very entertaining and actually somewhat educational.

Watch This!!!!!!!!!!

First of all this show is very educational, it teaches you about different fighters from ancient and modern times but there is a lot of violence and a good amount of blood especially at the end when two live actors stage a fight but the worst is the fatalities at the end of the staged fight, but this is an AMAZING show!!!!

Good shpw

i have only seen the first two seasons before my mom stopped letting me watch them. it isn't the most graphic show out there, there is blood in the ballistic gels and in the short movies in the end. not to much swearing. some weapons are very cruel and disturbing such as the viet-cong pungi traps (trap pits with bamboo spikes covered in crap or bamboo spikes coming out of a mud ball that swings down and stabs a mans head) or the IRA's nail bomb. all in all pretty educational but quiet gory

deadliest review

it does tell a lot about the ancient history behind the character's but also delivers bloody moments but in fake scientific way. parents if your child is mature enough they could watch it.

This show is awesome!!!

A good show for older kids

The testing parts of the show are violent, with dead pig carcasses and gel/styrafoam fake blood-filled figures being decimated, and the simulations are even more graphic, with people being shot point-blank in the head and being burnt to a crisp with a flamethrower, overall, this is a very mature show.