All teen and kid member reviews for Deal or No Deal

Teen, 13 years old Written bystinkbrain December 28, 2015

Best show ever!!!!!!!!!!!

By far the most best show ever. Families will see how amazing to see amazing offers and how contestants try for 1 million dollars. Howie Mandel is a great host. He belives people will win 1 million dollars,is very nice to contestants,and is kind of funny. Families will enjoy this show. The 1 thing I don't like about the show is that contestants are too caught up by greed and usually go all the way and win nothing. There's also too many commercials.
Teen, 13 years old Written byanonymous343 April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old July 19, 2010
Nothing special, kinda boring
Teen, 15 years old Written byFearlessmaster May 16, 2009

Money Models and Mandel...

Greed remains the overall theme in this game show, but why make a big deal out of it, what if it were you standing on that stage? The models are beautiful, but I agree with Commonsense about the revealing outfits, GIVE ME MORE!
Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2009

awsome show!!!!!!!

This show is amazingly entertaining! I luv it!
Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2009

COOL FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT

This show is really entertaining to watch. The whole family will enjoy!

cool

what the... what are these people talking about, reaving girls, I only pay attention to the game.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2012

Okay show.

My dad used to be obsessed with this show when it was still airing here in the US. It was okay, sorta entertaining, sorta boring. The briefcase girls were meant to be sexy, as they wear dresses and heels and all that, but it's about as inappropriate as the "Price Is Right" girls. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2011
I liek this show I have th egame fo rthe DS, too bad I am not playign for real!
Kid, 11 years old October 15, 2010

deal or no deal rocks

i love this show the briefcase models are gorgeous and contestants may win a million dollars (which i saw happen once ) but it is for ages 9+ of what the models sometimes wear
Kid, 12 years old July 27, 2010

Boring, but age appropriate

A very boring show, but there is nothing for parents to worry about here. In fact, it can help them teach their children about why it is bad to be greedy.

For get the outfits watch the Game!

I'll admit the show portrays an idea of "GREEDINESS" and the out fits on the models could cover abit more of "them".Hey, Howie, why use models any way?

Great game show!

The game people can get quite greedy but let ur kids learn a lesson when it hits them! The breif case models are sorta sexified.

My heart was about to stop with the high drama

The show rocks. It's a game show that my whole family likes and I think kids 10 and up should watch this or atleast be aloud too.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuitelife April 9, 2008

High anxiety!

I hate it when something is about to happen and they cut to commercial! If you don't look at it a certain way it won't seem so bad.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

THE BEST IN GAME SHOWS!!!!

A totally awsome show. This is the very best game show to come out since "The Price is Right".
Teen, 13 years old Written bynicolas April 9, 2008