Kid reviews for Destination Truth

Monster hunts seem more fun to film than watch.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBob9274 March 31, 2019

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 15, 2012

Good Show.

I like watching this show sometimes. I enjoy the beginning of the episodes more than the actual investigation part of it. The team is great and I love Josh Gates personality. He is a always cracking jokes.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySurfer Sasquatch June 22, 2010

Only understandable to die-hard cryptid fans

This show is usually enjoyable to adults, kids, teens, or anyone who follows cryptozoology. It's essentially a cryptid version of Ghost Hunters, another paranormal reality on Syfy Channel. Most episodes focus on cryptids (the term for animals undiscovered to science) that most would be unaware of. It's usually not "Bigfoot Hunting" per se, as it is "Mokele Mbembe Hunting". Cryptids are usually only recognizable to those who are into this sort of phenomenon, and not someone randomly channel surfing. From far-off lake monsters, to strange, sodomizing, cycloptic batmen, you will not recognize ANYTHING. I can not stress that enough. As you could guess, many cryptids featured are frightening, and the occasional swear word slips out during a surprising or tense moment. Good for those who are into the paranormal, and enjoy an occasional fright. I personally enjoy both, and am looking forward to season 4.