Kid reviews for Dino Ranch

Dino Ranch Poster Image

It has adorable dinosaurs and fun villains, but otherwise not the best

I really love the dinosaurs in the series, especially the Brontosaurus with its big eyes. It's so cute!!! I also love Oggy Tinhorn because he plays the banjo, and Min plays the acoustic guitar and it's nice to see those instruments represented in different ways, especially the banjo in a good way because many people hate the way it sounds. There are some good messages like the Tinhorns having good moments with the main kids, and saying just because he's a Tinhorn doesn't mean he can't be nice to us. The main characters are all different backgrounds and are adopted by a mixed-race couple, which is good diversity. Yet, the show doesn't really stand out compared to other, more creative shows like say, Charlie and Lola or Pinky Dinky Doo. There ARE slight differences in their personalities, but otherwise they are very much the same to each other. The only creative and entertaining characters are the Tinhorns and Sonny the Kid because they cause drama and make the episode more fun. Everyone else is too cookie-cutter, generic, cliche like many other characters in Disney and Nick Jr nowadays. It's okay for a kid to watch, but there are much better shows out there that will inspire your kid's creativity a lot more.

Kinda bad

Idk about this show it’s kinda for all ages especially 5-7 Years Old

Meh.

Pros: The show is good. It has brave role models, and teaches kids about the different types of dinosaurs, just like Dino Train. Cons: I think that little kids may get the message that cowboys/cowgirls lived at the same time as dinosaurs.