All teen and kid member reviews for Dinosaur Train

Teen, 14 years old Written byAwesome_O October 10, 2010

Out. Of. Your. Minds.

Has anyone seen the episode 'Dinosaur Poop!' out of the reviewers? That episode would get this rating, however I'd say other episodes are okay but boring for kids over 5.
Teen, 13 years old Written byomg_ur_funny September 6, 2015

What...???

Am I the only one noticing how annoying Shiny is? She's in love with the conductor's nephew so of course she'll act like the smart one.No shiny no you rarely appear on any episodes so stop acting like you are the next Albert Einstein.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDominicboo1 May 27, 2011

Ride The Dinosaur Train

I admit I had a much more strict review before, but now I realize it's educational and suitable for all ages. Some minor laughs for adults like an Elvis impersonating dinosaur. The show is cuter than Sid the Science Kid by far.
Kid, 10 years old January 23, 2014

Dinosaur Train Preschool

This show is a great educational preschool show about science, dinosaurs, and friendship. Like it! Not great for a 2 yr old
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2014

Go Dino

Very good role models. Great for preschool and up. But the slightly scary concept, and words like "herbivore" are not going to be grasped by young toddlers. And one episode had a conversation that pushed the TV-Y limit about gender.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCarlTheCritic June 8, 2013

Lame.

I hate Dinosaur Train. It is so boring and it so dumb I can put this show down many times. The "plot" is total FAILURE and the CGI is laughably crappy. This show has a huge problem.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 4, 2013

It should be called "Crapfest Train".

Awful show for the kids. The plot makes NO SENSE. It's basciclly a bunch of dinosaurs traveling through time on a TRAIN. Is PBS Kids having a writer's block? This show is also super ANNOYING! Watch reruns of 64 Zoo Lane on Sprout instead.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 6, 2013

This is GARBAGE.

Please parents, don't show this to your kids. It is stupid and pointless. Dinosaurs on a train? REALLY?! That is so lame.
Teen, 14 years old Written byOMGCatXD March 24, 2013

Not bad

It's not that bad, it's educational, mostly repetitive and predictive, (sometimes), but interesting! I learned about many varieties of dinosaurs and I learn some vocab, Okay, but it's kind of boring, it's not that humorous, I think they should have more funny skits, a time tunnel that sends them to the modern era, and an April Fools episode. The dinosaur poop episode was weird too. Its pretty fictional, you know it's not real. I like how they combined the things too, but sadly, it appeals more to boys, and I'd categorize this 3-7. I just wish Craig Bartlett would stick to Hey Arnold..
Teen, 13 years old Written byBobbaFett3113 September 6, 2012

Wonderful Show

This is a good educational show for the younger children, but everyone will be engaged by it. it tells a lot about the dinosaurs of different times, but not so it will be confusing. I don't know what other reveiwers are talking about when they bash this show. it's for kids, not teenagers so don't call it boring.
Teen, 15 years old Written byfould12 August 10, 2011

Corny

I watched the show a little, very corny, it's mind numbing, best to get your kids on something more educational and closer to what real kids would do.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 3, 2010

Good show but might not be too apporite for 2 year olds.

Now, this show is good but there was one bad episode I saw with my 2 year old sister and my 5 year old cousin called "Dinosaur poop", made me sick to my stomach and my 2 year old sister was confused but my 5 year old cousin was not bother by that. But that episode made me freaking sick and really confused my sister. So this show is fine but dont watch that "Dinosaur poop" episode unless your child is over 3.
Kid, 9 years old October 18, 2010

my brother likes this

theres nothing else to say just watch it
Kid, 9 years old July 28, 2010

children under 4 are scared of dinosaurs

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOH OOOOH OH OH OH oH oh this is innaproppraite for the older kids for ages 4-6 it is ranked on my top 5 worst shows in the universe as #4 #5 dora the explorer #3 specail agent oso #2 sesame street #1 barney and friends
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarksouls444 September 11, 2014

One of the better pbs shows

it teaches about dinosaurs what era there from what time period very good 10/10
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 17, 2014

Lame bullsh**t!

This show is the absolute WORST PBS Kids show I've ever seen. The CGI is horrid, the characters are so ugly, it's so inaccurate, it's lame, it's so boring it's only good for helping get to sleep. I bet this garbage has low ratings.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

Worst PBS Kids show ever.

This show is super lame & boring.The characters and voice acting are ANNOYING! I really hate the animation in this show as well.
Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2015

Stupid as heck.

I hate it, but not as atrocious as that pile of crap kids call Barney. The CGI sucks, the characters smile the majority of the show, and they talk to fricking strangers. Yours, Goatworlds.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMrMovieBuff June 19, 2013

Boring show.

What is wrong with this show? It is so dumb. The "plot" is a bunch of dinosaurs traveling through time on a train. Wow, how unrealistic can you get? I hate Dinosaur Train! It's boring, unrealistic, dumb, and annoying.
Teen, 14 years old Written by13ki January 1, 2013

It's ok. I only hate the episode "Dinosaur Poop"