All teen and kid member reviews for Dirty Jobs

fine show

it's ultra gross, but it's interesting.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycoocoopachu April 9, 2008

Great Show!

I love Dirty Jobs, but Rowe does use adult language sometimes and some innuendo (like when he was a pig inseminator), but apart from that, it's a great (sorta gross) show.
Kid, 11 years old October 27, 2014

dirty

If you get queasy when you see dead and rotting things and maggots and poop, then it is not the right thing for you, but if you don't care, it is a good show. I liked it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 9, 2012

Really good!

I like this show. It isn't so good for kids. Probably best for teens. There is occasional language (sometimes bleeped out) and some sex (breeding animals and such).
Kid, 11 years old January 31, 2012

Recommended

I personally have been obsessed with this show since age 9. Mike Rowe and his cast give credit to hard working Americans that are under appreciated or get no appreciation at all. When I was younger I didn't understand the 'adult' jokes and let them pass by. But I do warn you, some episodes are slightly inappropriate for really young kids, and they swear in about every episode of this show. They usually 'beep' out the more serious curse words though. I find this show extremely funny and entertaining, so I would DEFINITELY recommend it.
Kid, 9 years old December 9, 2011

people have a way

humor is most of it. I never get yelled at for watching a single episode. Bring friends over eat pizza, crack open a soda. com on , not that bad of a show. ive gone past a limit here.
Kid, 12 years old October 28, 2011

nice

One of my favorite shows!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMegan96 February 6, 2011
I don't think that this is appropriate for young children, some of the jokes are definitely not appropriate, and the jobs sometimes aren't appropriate.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysunnysideup7685 July 11, 2010

Dirty Jobs

I love watching Dirty Jobs Mike Rowe is sooo funny. I never knew there were so many dirty jobs in the world. Throughout the show,though Mike swears very heavily, makes "suggestive" remarks and some episodes have Mike doing "suggestive" jobs. There are some episodes of this that even my parents don't let me watch. This show is definelty NOT for younger children.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 December 24, 2009

13+

It's a great show, but some episodes contain swearing.
Kid, 10 years old October 11, 2009

Best show

I love this show. I could watch it for hours and hours!! MY whole family loves it. We watch it whenever its on or try to a least.I think it's a cool way for kids to learn not to think their life is messy and hard. If they watch this I know they think wrong about the messy part. I do.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypenguinbabe April 9, 2008

the best tv show!

i LOVE this tv show! i watch it every tuesday! it's a little dirty, & some jobs are gross but hey! READ THE NAME!!!!! but i love rowe & how he shares so much about himself. [was he REALLY an opera singer?? i bet so] but this is a must see for the whole family! even my 4 & 5 year older brother & sister watch it! if u have discovery channel, WATCH THIS SHOW!
Teen, 15 years old Written byJustjr92 April 9, 2008

Lots Of Laughs!!

Mike is extreamly funny! The show is full of nasty and dirty jobs and i can't get enough of it! Some language is a problem for younger kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byashlee4586 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bydarkzero80 April 9, 2008

Best Show Ever!

This show is so so amazing. It honestly is! You learn so much from this show, and Mike Rowe is definitely fun to watch. Yeah he mutters some curse words under his breath, but they usually are blanked out. Honestly in my opinion, im not a parent, but if you think you are protecting your kid from all the crap in the world by not letting him or her from watching this, you are completely wrong! :D