Parent reviews for Dive Club

Dive Club Poster Image

Some violence but overall great!

This TV show was very scary by the mystery. There was also some violence when a teenager broke a man's back underwater and he had to go in a neck brace. But overall it was really Good!
2 people found this helpful.

YA Themes targeting pre-teens

I’m troubled that this has a PG rating and advertised along with young child and preteen shows on Netflix. The adventures really draw you (and child) into it, but the romantic themes and drama may not be what you want introduced for such young kids.
2 people found this helpful.

Very mature subjects

I watched with my 8 yr old and she really enjoyed it, however there are some very mature scenes and scenarios. A missing friend presumed dead, lots of kissing, boy girl kissing and girl girl kissing, scary music and mystery bad guy. Definitely too mature for kids under 10.

1 person found this helpful.

It has a little Violence because a teenage girl goes missing . At the end of the first episode it plays real scary music, and can be scary for younger kids like 7 and younger. Someone goes to prison because they stole a boat and sunk it. Some flirting and a few kisses but not to bad. It shows confident girls try their best and not giving up. They talk about walkie talkies and when they do they mention how they work and stuff like that which is teaching kid about that.