Kid reviews for Dive Club

Dive Club Poster Image

I liked it, but was told to stop watching because of bad role models

It was a fun show for as much as I watched! A good plot, with a couple of holes, but turned out well. I had to stop watching it though because Anna, the mayor's daughter, decides to revolt against her mother (halfway through). She breaks up with her boyfriend, leaves all of her responsibilities, and hooks up with a girl. This is glorified in a sense, because they already kissed twice in the span of 1 1/2 episodes passionately. This is something my mom wasn't a fan of. Yes, Anna's mom was harsh on her, but that doesn't give Anna an excuse. I was disappointed.
1 person found this helpful.

Amazing!!!

Love this show- when is season 2 coming out??? Has lots of kissing- both boy girl and girl girl. I think younger kids need to be taught about LGBTQ+ and this is a really good show to do that. No one expects it and people need to be taught about this. End of season one ends on a cliffhanger so I really need to see season 2!!!

Dive Club Review

It was a really enjoyable show! The scariness is around 10+ age, but there’s lots of kissing (both between boys and girls and girls and girls) which I would say bumps up to 12/13+. Overall, a great show!

This series is not the best is fine but sometimes it is interesting

when is season 2 coming out!!

I absoultely loved dive club. It has a great storyline, and amazing shots of the water. Some bits may be a bit scary for younger children though, as its about someone being kidnapped. Also sometimes the plot is a bit confusing, but I think pausing afetr each episode, and talking about it with someone who has watched it or just thinking about it for a bit, will help your understnading. Overall, and amazing show everyone should watch.