All teen and kid member reviews for Dora the Explorer

Kid, 8 years old September 18, 2010
Once kids are 6, they will start to hate Dora, but perfect for 2-5 year olds! Nice animation for babies, but sometimes Swiper steals stuff, which is innapropriate. Second, going on an adventure without asking mom? Wow...Should have been canceled after the 2nd episode.

Bad Show!

Here are reasons you shoudent let ur children watch this show- 1. Dora screams at people, and tells people what to do. Exact opposite of what you want a young child to be learning. 2.Dora is not educational in any way what so ever! She cant teach spanish by saying 'bien!' or 'hola!' They include talking stars and animals, and rainclouds! Thats not right! 3. Dora likes to scare young viewers. My little cousin doesnt like this show because it includes an evil troll who tells dora 'im gonna get ya! Im gonna get ya!' 4. Last, but NOT least, they include stealing in every episode. From swiper the swiping fox, and from dora, who steals something from an enemy. So parents, face it. Is this what you want your young children watching and learnig? Yelling, Screaming, being bossy,talking earth, scary trolls and thunder and bulls, and stealing? If your letting your kid watch this, go the other way, and watch Blues Clues!
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez April 15, 2011

Oh please guys, grow up.

Grow up guys! The only reason you hate this is because you grew out of it! This show is very educational. I mean, I understand if you hate this, but don't make things up. It's just stupid and pointless.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymattballew April 9, 2008

I lost six brain cells watching this!

This show is really annoying, and when reading the review about it, i see what they mean! I have a 5 year old at home, just turned 5, And she LOVES dora, She is constantly Repeating her self. More than any usual 5 year old. Its momma, momma, momma, MOMMA!!! (because dora tells you to "YELL LOUDER") Also not a good show, because my dad is a 3rd shifter and dora not only encourages you to yell louder but to stand up and jump up and down, This is in the Daily Programming!
Kid, 12 years old January 8, 2011
I think dora is a great show for kids ages 3-7. Now that I'm twelve she bores me to death, but little kids will love her. When I was little, she was all I'd ever talk about. But make sure your kids realize not all the Dora products have to be bought.

My IQ dropped

Dora is very annoying. She yells at the kids and drops random Spanish phrases. She's rude and talks to strangers and goes on adventures alone. Dora is also very commercialized and has a whole marketing empire.
Kid, 12 years old December 30, 2013

It's weird oo

The show is educational but I don't think Spanish is something to learn at a young age. O.o looiuuhuuytrryjhufr
Teen, 13 years old Written byJle319 July 27, 2013

Terrible show

Hate it u know what I don't really know where to start but you know what I'll just talk about swiper yea wat is wrong with him when for and her friends go swiper no swiping he goes OOOO MAANN like what is it with him if he is really soo bad y doesn't he just steal it I mean c'mon he's one of the worst tv characters I've ever known about except for mike the knight he is stupid also
Teen, 16 years old Written byMrMovieBuff July 12, 2013

Wow, I really hate Dora.

This show so bad, it's almost comical. The plot is screwed up. A girl and a monkey go on crappy adventures. The animation is HORRIBLY drawn, the acting is atrocious, the characters are unlikeable, and the theme song is just horrible. This is the 2nd worst show ever (with the worst being Incredible Crew). Please Nick Jr, cancel this garbage and don't give it any reruns. Oh, and parents, skip this crap and try 64 Zoo Lane.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

Terrible Terrible Terrible.

I like to watch a lot of television.I like to judge preschooler shows (don't ask me why).Dora is just poorly made,and not that edacational.The spin-off Go Diego Go is just as bad.Lets start with the animation.It is bad.It looks like one of those Disney movies like Aladdin or Hercules.One good thing about the animation is that its colorful.Its not THAT edacational.For instance,Dora and Boots WALK ON THE ROAD instead of walking on the sidewalk.Do they know they could get hit by a car?! The music also reeks.The songs in the show are super annoying (especilly the theme song)! I highly recommend that you don't watch this show.I don't recommend it to parents at all!
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2011

Its ok... A bit over - reacted.

It is a bit over the top educational... the time I watched this untill I was 4 I just got annoyed of her voice .. but it is still a good show just a bit you know, wanna get babies to REALLYYYY go to college u know what im sayin lol..
Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2009

B-O-R-I-N-G spells boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the most boring show in the world!!!!!! But preschoolers will love it.
Kid, 12 years old April 29, 2013

Dora is bad for you! Dear God, please cancel this show!

WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BOY, I LOVED THIS SHOW! NOW WE HAVE THIS STUPIDITY TO DEAL WITH, DON'T BOTHER, IT'S BAD! IT'S SO BAD IT MAKES ME WANNA PUKE BECAUSE IT HAS GONE DOWNHILL! DO NOT WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dear God, please cancel this show!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Ugh....

Dora is not helpful, and does n ot help younger children learn. Ok, a talking monkey who wears boots? Thats not helping... A blue buffalo named benny, a green iguana who speaks spanish and a fox named swiper who steals Dora's dumb stuff. Yeah, that sure helps kids learn.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCrackingCracker April 6, 2015

Stupid show

I hate this crap
Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperMariofan64 March 16, 2014

Stupid show

This is possibly the worst kids show I have ever seen. It has absolutely no educational value at all. The characters voices are annoying the plots are unoriginal and plain stupid. Dora teaches kids little to no Spanish. I would avoid this show at all costs.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTommyhead October 31, 2013

Boring!

wake up. dora is for babies. aged 1-6
Teen, 17 years old Written byDaniBallerina March 4, 2013

ANNOYING

How is this lasting for 12 years?! Her voice is so annoying and Dora acts so dumb... She can't even look behind to find a mountain, she expects the viewer to do EVERYTHING! The map expects you to yell stupid places and it's boring! There's no REAL adventure, just girls stuff and happiness and jungle all around, there is no way to make anyone laugh with this show, and it's consuming with all of their products! The backpack has unreasonable items in the sack which is TOO heavy for her, there is learning Spanish, but not much, it's annoying. Swiper almost always steals stuff, which can be predictable they will find it, and it's obvious, the plot is even the same all the time and predictable, hardly any education on the real life jungle, and musicals make it even odder. She hardly has any parental guidance, which makes it unsafe for her, she always ends up in trouble, and she doesn't teach kids how to get through trouble, she just believes in witchcraft and magical "stars" to help her, which is unrealistic and if a kid DOES do that, someone will suggest you to take your kid to a MENTAL hospital.
Kid, 9 years old January 13, 2013

How Dora Is Good

This is a really good for 2-5 year olds. It has no violence, bad words/mean words, or drinkings/drugs/smoking but it does have romantic sayings like Dora & Boots saying "I love you" to eachother.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

I will shoot this girl if she came to my house!

WORST SHOW FOR LITTLE KIDS! PARENTS SHOULD NEVER LET KIDS WATCH IT! The characters are so ugly! It is also very stupid!