Kid reviews for Dorohedoro

Dorohedoro Poster Image

Amazing anime for action and gore lovers

To start off, this anime contains graphic gore all throughout the entire show. There are several scenes of fighting between the characters. Also, some swearing and scenes of the characters drinking and smoking. Appearances of nudity happens a couple times of female characters but nothing detailed or sexual. The female characters are good role models for their strength and they are not overly sexualized compared to other anime. This anime is truly great and you should give it a try, even if you aren’t into CGI style. This anime may seem all serious but it’s really funny. Throughout the anime you’ll soon fall in love with all the characters, good and bad.

Good but GORY ANIME

It's very good but very gory and bloodly like a bloodbath

A good show

Its a very great show. I thought it was going to be boring but it changed my mind. It can be appropriate for any kid more than 10 years old if they can watch some guy using a knife to kill people.

Amazing

At first, I thought the story was later on going to be boring but the whole thing had a great story and characters who were memorable throughout it.

Violent but fun

I think this show should NOT be watched by kids under the age of 11 or 12, but it really depends how mature the child is. It does have lots of blood and gore, but it is in a fantasy way.

Cool anime

I like it

Brilliant, gory and epic

It’s undoubtedly one of the most violent anime’s I have seen it’s got it’s fair share of comedy but it’s still really dark. All and all it’s a really good anime but only for mature audiences .