All parent member reviews for Doug

Adult Written byChuck Reid March 16, 2012

This show rocked!

Doug was an AWESOME show! It is funny and edacational.I don't know why the heck they canceled it.BUT,there are reruns on a block on TeenNick called The 90s Are All That.So watch today!
Parent Written byTheEvaluator August 28, 2013

Visually bland?

Hardly. Maybe if your idea of "not bland" is drawings on a mathematical grid and garish digital paint. Doug's hand-painted settings have an ambiance that is unmatched. The show can be watched by all ages, but it works better for kids in the "tween" age group, as that's the demo most of the subject matter would be most likely to appeal to (as well as adults, in a Wonder Years retrospective sense). One half-episode deals with Doug getting annoyed with a 2nd grader following him around, until he blows up at him. Doug's in 6th grade and oftentimes acts more like a high schooler.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 14, 2012

I love this show!

This is one of the best shows on Nickelodeon.Its really funny AND edecational.Just like "Hey Arnold".I love that show too.
Parent of a 5, 6, 7, 10, 10, and 17 year old Written byCharlie The Cat December 17, 2011
Parent Written byKeikoMamma10 November 18, 2011

Loved as a kid, Adore as an adult.

I love Doug. It is easy to relate to Doug's character. Doug is in middle school, so younger children may not be able to relate to Doug as well as older children. It may be a little boring to anyone under 7. Still, the show is entertaining and cute.